• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

Everyone in ct has an inch and still getting hammered....except here for once

i was just about up to my headlights on the way to work, still coming down hard. gonna be bad once traffic starts up.

Kate also had three job offers to choose from yesterday. Ended up accepting the offer for the one that's 8 minutes down the road with incredible benefits (basically make her own hours, a ton of vacation/personal/sick time, really good starting pay, etc.) and will help build her resume towards the job that she really wants.

I should have been a PT :laugh: So proud of her.

A 440 buggy would be perfect for a 8 minute commute...hand signals would be enough.

the pictures i'm seeing online are crazy. i cant believe people drive their camry into water as high as the jersey barrier thinking it is ok.

10547559_10152332672031378_5894635051381853838_n.jpg

12491_10152332684921378_115984294048297859_n.png

Glad I cleaned up the big mess of wood/trash outside the front door last night. That would have been a soggy mess.

Going to finish off the subfloor and insulation on Friday, and maybe pickup the outside trim work around the front door on Saturday. Get that painted and hung so it's totally waterproof.

the airport in the middle of the island totaled out at 13.1" of rain in like 12 hours. thats more rain than we have had total to april 1st of this year. pretty crazy.

Charger Hellcat is AWESOME!

Conference call with the DESE feels like this now:
173911.strip.sunday.gif

So the bitch neighbor that made three false complaints with the town against me since I moved in was on the receiving end of a 25' branch off my white pine

Ct is a your yard your problem state, I've driven 3 hours to cut up a tree for someone, she can go screw

:rtm:

Today is Wednesday... And I'm at 42.5 hours already on the week. I want my life and my summer back.

Do you guys remember when I was bored at work? What a distant memory.

Work is AWESOME

Sam totally abandoned us. Left for colorado without even saying goodbye.

Flying back home the 26th

:moon:
I have social media accounts for work (not facebook though), just not for personal use.

WTF. To think we were going to throw him a party...
:soapbox:

There will be a party.

He's just driving them grand am out and flying home :dunno:

Congrats on not being dumb!

This thread is getting boring.

Has everyone signed up for Fall Crawl? I wonder when they're going to call us for the trail we want.

This thread is getting boring.

Has everyone signed up for Fall Crawl? I wonder when they're going to call us for the trail we want.

Just signed up as a passenger last week so I can be drunk and obnoxious all weekend.

just looked on their forum and a post from about a month ago had their plan as if they will place you either on your #1 or #2 trail pending on the availability and if the trail is still open or not and if they cannot put you on a trail then they will call you 2 weeks before. but this is the nea we are talking about so none of that will happen but at the end of the day d shackles will be thrown and rob will puke

Back