• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread aka North America Home Owners Association Thread

The new roadkill is ****ing awesome. If it ended with them living on the side of the road covered in dirt and oil for the rest of their lives that would be basically my dream come true.

So stoked to watch that tonight.

So my backpacking trip got cancelled, I have three weeks of baca to blow somewhere else.....who wants to help put in my frankenlift?

Is it violent? Do I stand to lose at least three fingers? Will you pay me in chips?

Iay have forgotten to mention I need a place to do so.....or someone with a truck mounted air compressor

Had a dream last night that I found a vending machine with Reddogs. I must find this machine.

Balls

Buddy in highs hook did that in his grand marquis

High school

dooshbag at the mudbog was ejected from his jeep when he flipped on his side. you would think that a mudbog put on for 29 years by a fire and rescue dept would be checking for seatbelts. also with 2 loaders a escavator and a bobcat you would thing they could right it without dragging it on its side through the pit. NOPE

Back to civilization... :(

What did I miss in the last 11 days?

Vermont

Oh and what is vacation without buying a new toy?

I'm picking it up in a week or so, dealer is ordering the hydraulic rotator for it. It needs a little be of cosmetic work but it is in good mechanical shape. I'm going to tear it all down and shoot it Orange to match my tractor.
(tractor it's attached to not included)

Blizzard_B74_OnDealerLot4.jpg

Blizzard_B74_OnDealerLot5.jpg

Back