• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

What would happen if Carmelo and I built a jet engine

that's the same guy that made the kickass retractable wolverine claws. He has way too much time on his hands lol.

I want his life

because RamAirHeadlight

Saw that Cumstang last week, huge POS. Stock front end trying to hold a 6bt? No thanks! And a lame 4lug 8.8 out back. Way too over priced.

That car should be a 5 lug I believe, 95-up SN cars were all 5 lug so who the hell knows what they got going on. I wonder what springs they jammed in that thing.

New Challenger hellcat is so badass

Can't wait until cars like these get to be like 20-25 years old so I can finally own a smelly rotted out one with 215k on it with bald tires, worn out ball joints and a cracked windshield.

well the xj will ride again...

going up on the train to pick it back up from clayton tonight. i'm pretty sure the accident happened in one of the most inconvenient places ever...ugh

what did the end up doing to fix it? Or did they scrap the upper arm?

we had IRO send a new drivers side arm...they had to do some work to get everything to line back up again. the IRO kit will be coming off as soon as the jeep hits my driveway as demanded by my wife. once i get the new springs on the back, i'll see how it levels out and then choose the right kit for it...or even just try to build something for it

i was already into the whole deal about 1200-1300 by the time the jeep got to claytons shop between the two tows, a few nights in hotel rooms, a full day of lost work and a lot of train/cab rides. at that point, i just didn't have the resources to go through with the full kit from clayton :( at least this bs will finally be over

Dam that sucks. So are you goingto hang on to your tires then? If so that's fine. I'd hate to make you spend money you don't need to at this time.

Dam that sucks. So are you goingto hang on to your tires then? If so that's fine. I'd hate to make you spend money you don't need to at this time.

i don't think i'm going to have a choice...the funny thing is that i was going to drive out that night to show them to you.

FML, high pressure oil pump that fires the injectors in the boom truck just shit the bed. I limped the truck back to the shop with no fuel pressure going 20mph on the side of the highway.

Back