• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Bill's torpedo will be used only once a year and roll

Colins will just suck everywhere, then catch on fire.

Just took a tour of googles headquarters. Holy shit it is huge and holy shit I want to work there. Got try on some Google glasses checked out a street view car saw a self driving car just driving down the road saw space ship one that won the x prize and Google's first serve rack

Pat's torpedoe comes with a belt with bag wine atachment

Torpedojp2 will rip off everyone on the forum at least once, then get mad when everyone has a nicer torpedo than him and spew torpedo hate fathoms deep.

My torpedoes are always broken and sitting in the yard

Speaking of which my red shitbox is broken and sitting on the side of i95 because some ****ing idiot ***got loser doesn't take his own blowhard advise on wiring and the fuel pump is no longer connected to anything.

Got someone bringing me wire, crimpers, and some butt splices (haha I said butt) though. Because that's the only shit I need to fix this and conveniently the only shit I don't have with me.

Do you guys think the new DB Dave will be as dumb as the old one?

Torpedojp2 only gets mad when he ruins a brand new batterey, but he will have the best bobbed topedoe

Back