• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

What size tires you need? Type?

Its a pretty clean truck, no frills all thrills. With a good cleaning inside and out it'll be a pretty sharp ride. Its wicked quiet though, I told him it needs some nice exhaust now.

Yay got out of work on time today, i like getting the ot(prob got 12hrs this week) but its nice sometimes to get out on time n shit

My jeep tried to commit suicide the other morning. I was getting ready for work and there was this huge bang and the house shook. I was like...wtf? I go outside to investigate and find my jeep with the nose pressed up against the house. All the doors are locked, it's in gear, and my house is uphill from my parking spot. So now i'm reasonably freaked out wondering how it could be possible. Starts right up and operates normal.

After racking my brain all day while in work about it, i come to the conclusion it has to be related to the starter - somehow kicking itself on and cranking the engine. The truck moved because i leave it in gear and stopped when it ran into the house. I get home and start investigating and find that i can crank the engine by wiggling the trigger wire on the starter. So I figure morning condensation caused the solenoid terminals to short out since they were so close...either way it's ****ing strange and i've never heard of it happening...

Anyone ever heard of anything like that? I was sure someone was ****ing with me...

Stickies are ghey. I wanna try the new 42" kevlars. I just don't know about the sidewalls, big fan of Maxxis or Pitbulls.

THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

My jeep tried to commit suicide the other morning. I was getting ready for work and there was this huge bang and the house shook. I was like...wtf? I go outside to investigate and find my jeep with the nose pressed up against the house. All the doors are locked, it's in gear, and my house is uphill from my parking spot. So now i'm reasonably freaked out wondering how it could be possible. Starts right up and operates normal.

After racking my brain all day while in work about it, i come to the conclusion it has to be related to the starter - somehow kicking itself on and cranking the engine. The truck moved because i leave it in gear and stopped when it ran into the house. I get home and start investigating and find that i can crank the engine by wiggling the trigger wire on the starter. So I figure morning condensation caused the solenoid terminals to short out since they were so close...either way it's ****ing strange and i've never heard of it happening...

Anyone ever heard of anything like that? I was sure someone was ****ing with me...

Sounds plausible. Another reason why autos are better.

Stickies are ghey. I wanna try the new 42" kevlars. I just don't know about the sidewalls, big fan of Maxxis or Pitbulls.

Idk, I was never really impressed with kevlars until F&F... They were almost as good as MTZs lol

ya air down mtr's to 7-8 psi they do magic, and i need to find a zf5 the auto in my truck sucks

this thread is boring. i'm torn between the twisted stitch apex and PRP daily drivers. i read the PRPs are a bit short... Coiln, are your seats regular or tall?

also gonna order up a valve body soon, pretty sure my buddy has a spare 98 AW4 i can rip the guts out of.

If he doesn't I probably will soon, the AW4 in my XJ is starting to slip and slam into gear. Last time an AW4 did that, it left me on the side of i81 60 miles from NACFest 6 months later. Once I pull it you can have the valve body whenever you want.

I'm going to wait till it starts getting nasty and then put another transmission in it.

autos are better.

You tool. I should've burned that Fender you left at our campsite multiple nights in a row :twak:

:laugh3:

Back