• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Anyone have an extra 4.0 throttle cable bracket that sits on the intake?
pretty sure I do.

Where can I get some badass battery terminal clamp thingys? The lead or whatever ones on black jeep now suck, I wouldn't mind spending a few bucks on a quality piece instead. Like an all copper one or something that will last after taking it on and off multiple times without falling apart.

I use the brass ones from autozone. Only complaint is that the bolts they use as studs for the wingnuts are just plated and start corroding a little after a while.

I didn't bring lunch today bc I ran out of jelly. First time in months I'll be going out and buying lunch.
Obscure reference: Dane Cook's Nothing Fight

I'm bored, I'm already outta work today. I like short days. I'm trying to decide if I fell like putting my tent up and working on the dirtymax or not.

hey guys, check out this sweet diff cover i got from barnes4wd

179528_529594024434_667338587_n.jpg

Yup thats gear oil. put about 2 miles on it so far. i wonder how bad it will leak once i get it up to temperature and drive it on the highway at 70 mph for a few hours.

that along with the holes didn't line up and had to be reamed out. and i had to ream out the holes for my pinion guard to get it to fit. and they sent me the wrong bolts twice.

pretty cool huh?

Last edited:

I'm just gunna laugh at you because that's what you get for buying from a company that tries to knock-off RuffStuff.

I'm just gunna laugh at you because that's what you get for buying from a company that tries to knock-off RuffStuff.

yup. customer service doesnt mean shit to me anymore if the products suck.

On that note, motochris isn't even in Vegas with foa. He's a remote employee and it seems if you don't go through him, he doesn't even see anything on the business end.

yup. hes a cali bro.

Help me pick out a good tent.

3-4 person sized (aka big enough for a queen sized mattress with some room around it).

Not ridiculously overpriced.

Good quality.

Doesn't suck.

3-4 person sized (aka big enough for a queen sized mattress with some room around it).

Good quality.

Doesn't suck.

i got the cheap 6 person from dicks.

enough room to stand in. will fit a queen with ease. and i got the $9 protection plan. the manager at dicks told me that after the end of the season, to put a knife through it, and they will send me a gift card with as much on it as the original purchase price plus tax. and i can get a brand new tent, and/or upgrade and it wont feel as expensive.

and i have a 3-4 person cheapass greatneck or something i wont be using if you want.

running all around town just to find the correct speed nut for the fan shroud

On that note, motochris isn't even in Vegas with foa. He's a remote employee and it seems if you don't go through him, he doesn't even see anything on the business end.
I was reading that thread too.

I can't decide if I should go with FOA or not.

Good quality.

Doesn't suck.
I have a big one you can borrow for nacfest and/or fallcrawl if you want. got it from an ex wayyyy back in college and have used it a few times, it gets the job done. doesn't come with stakes though, I use those bigass nails meant for doing garden construction.

running all around town just to find the correct speed nut for the fan shroud
it's like an M4 size or some stupid shit, they always strip, replacing them with something else results in vibration knocking the bolt out, I use zipties like sam and chris.

Back