• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

Here's the bike, cfmoto 250. It's weirdly equipped for a knockoff thing... Auto tranny, direct drive, water cooled. Nice and light though. Didn't ride it yet, I was helping my gf's dad with the boat today.

ad4ddd41-91a7-5104.jpg

did it come with training wheels too?

Here's the bike, cfmoto 250. It's weirdly equipped for a knockoff thing... Auto tranny, direct drive, water cooled. Nice and light though. Didn't ride it yet, I was helping my gf's dad with the boat today.

ad4ddd41-91a7-5104.jpg

free = cool. I'd like a free old motorcycle.

wait it was free?

I'd go for a gay free motorcycle, hell it can be friends with the gay free (until I sell it) van.

Jeff I really really need to remember to order some ujoints from you on Monday. I keep forgetting to and my current driveshaft is XXXXed.

I don't think my MJ will make nacfest.

Still have to do the whole TBI swap along with wiring, floors, seat and harness mounts, etc.

I could bring it down with the carb but that would be gay

I don't think my MJ will make nacfest.

Still have to do the whole TBI swap along with wiring, floors, seat and harness mounts, etc.

I could bring it down with the carb but that would be gay
Not even kidding, I can drop by whenever and do the wiring for you if you buy the materials and handle the floors/seat mounts/harness etc. You're bringing it.

Ask Johnny if my wiring is neat enough :gee:

Colin, I'm not 100% for sure gonna be at nacfest, but if I go, and I don't get my 5 minutes of seat time in that thing, I am going to be PISSED.

Hope that helps you get your ass in gear :laugh3:

strap carmelo to the windshield bars and have him spray starting fluid into the intake

:thumbup:

Not even kidding, I can drop by whenever and do the wiring for you if you buy the materials and handle the floors/seat mounts/harness etc. You're bringing it.

Ask Johnny if my wiring is neat enough :gee:

Thanks for the offer. I should be able to handle the wiring, but ill let you know.

It's mainly the tbi swap that's more involved.

strap carmelo to the windshield bars and have him spray starting fluid into the intake

:laugh:

Colin, I'm not 100% for sure gonna be at nacfest, but if I go, and I don't get my 5 minutes of seat time in that thing, I am going to be PISSED.

Hope that helps you get your ass in gear :laugh3:

I don't know why you're so excited to sit in the passenger seat.

:D

HA!!

I'm owed like 10 minutes, PLUS interest!! I'm being NICE just reclaiming 5!!! :D :D

Thanks for the offer. I should be able to handle the wiring, but ill let you know.

It's mainly the tbi swap that's more involved.

:laugh:

I don't know why you're so excited to sit in the passenger seat.

:D
TBI swap is wiring. SCIENCE

The wiring is the easy part.

I have to build a custom air cleaner, custom adapters, custom linkage, and rig up a throttle cable.

custom air cleaner
Toesocks.jpg

custom adapters
sata-ide-combo-adapter-for-harddrives-sata-drives-ide-drives.jpg

custom linkage
HangerChromeThree.jpg

throttle cable = pull that shit out of the junkyard

NO EXCUSES

dont make me hack up your ignition when you aren't looking :)

Back