• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

We recently switched to a new office supply company. Their line of paper products is vastly inferior to our old supply company.

Tissues and toilet paper are not things to cheap out on.

I'd have been impressed if he made it a bolt-on affair. It's easier to burn it home and forget about it than make it easily removable ;)

He took mine, which was that countersunk removeable plate bolted to the tube.

Just burn the tube and one tab on. Done.

So your saying she's not someone you'd want to hang out with, but she's always horny? So... DM;HS?
She's cool and I like hanging out with her, but she doesn't do anything. She works, reads, tans, and watches movies. Every now and then goes for an hour long road trip. I just need to show her fun shit, every once in a while i like to go out and actually DO something.

But I can't complain too much, dates are stupid easy with her. Sit next to the lake/ocean, walk down some stupid trail, dinner and movie at home because she hates everyone.

She's cool and I like hanging out with her, but she doesn't do anything. She works, reads, tans, and watches movies. Every now and then goes for an hour long road trip. I just need to show her fun shit, every once in a while i like to go out and actually DO something.

But I can't complain too much, dates are stupid easy with her. Sit next to the lake/ocean, walk down some stupid trail, dinner and movie at home because she hates everyone.

you need to show her the light and force her to do awesome shit.

and dinner and movie at home= sex about 6-12 minutes into the movie.

Fawk I need to hurry up so I can go wheeling :(.

im really hoping everything works mint as far as my axle swaps and suspension go so i don't have to touch it again for quite some time.

stock j10 had 1/4" brakeline going from the junction box to the rear brake hose. im running a dakota line back there thats 3/16" so im just gonna adapt 3/16" line from the junction box. think the 3/16" line would send enough fluid to the half ton chevy single piston calipers back there?

im also running a one ton master cylinder (dont remember the piston diameter) i think that'll push enough fluid. my boss said i'm playing engineer now and doesnt have high hopes. but i think it i will be alright.

I'd be cool with all of that except the hate everyone part. I mean.. Is she just mad introverted? Or is she a bitch? That's sounds mean, I'm sorry. How's the sex? That's important. Anyone who says it isn't is a lying sack of shit.

I'd be cool with all of that except the hate everyone part. I mean.. Is she just mad introverted? Or is she a bitch? That's sounds mean, I'm sorry. How's the sex? That's important. Anyone who says it isn't is a lying sack of shit.

i'd take what keith described over drama stirring bitch that is addicted to weed. and i put up with that for 6 months and paid for it for like the next 2 years.

To piggyback on what Sam said.. You shouldn't have to force her to do cool things, she should WANT to do it bc YOU like to. My girlfriend has never been wheeling and has no idea what she's getting into and has only met Sam once last summer. But she's coming with me for the weekend bc I want to go, and I want her to. She's open minded. I don't doubt she'll enjoy it, she likes the truck and her cars in general... Her Dad is a gearhead too.

If she's all like mehhhhh about shit you wanna do, she's being mad selfish and isn't that into you.

Shes not a bitch she just gets weird around people she doesn't know. Instantly silent and clings to my side. Sex, great. I almost think she's more into it than me. Total control freak in that department.

she's just never been around people like me. Never been on a motorcycle, never driven on anything more hardcore than a dirt driveway, stuff like that. I took the Jeep around my yard and drove into a tree, landed the sliders on a rock to see how she would handle it last night. She seems fine.

they is. deanna will be around at like 9:45. from then i has plans.

Sweet deal.

i'd take what keith described over drama stirring bitch that is addicted to weed. and i put up with that for 6 months and paid for it for like the next 2 years.

Same, but there's no reason to settle bc she's good enough. XXXX settling. Don't waste your (and her) time of you're not 150% happy.

Sweet deal.

Same, but there's no reason to settle bc she's good enough. XXXX settling. Don't waste your (and her) time of you're not 150% happy.

yup.lesson learned.

To piggyback on what Sam said.. You shouldn't have to force her to do cool things, she should WANT to do it bc YOU like to. My girlfriend has never been wheeling and has no idea what she's getting into and has only met Sam once last summer. But she's coming with me for the weekend bc I want to go, and I want her to. She's open minded. I don't doubt she'll enjoy it, she likes the truck and her cars in general... Her Dad is a gearhead too.

If she's all like mehhhhh about shit you wanna do, she's being mad selfish and isn't that into you.

deanna seemed to be pretty sheltered. but she is into everything i do, her brother has a fox body, and is rebuilding one of the awesome s4s and loves my truck. errybody gets along. shes open minded, excited about spending the weekend at nac-fest and whatnot.

Shes not a bitch she just gets weird around people she doesn't know. Instantly silent and clings to my side. Sex, great. I almost think she's more into it than me. Total control freak in that department.

she's just never been around people like me. Never been on a motorcycle, never driven on anything more hardcore than a dirt driveway, stuff like that. I took the Jeep around my yard and drove into a tree, landed the sliders on a rock to see how she would handle it last night. She seems fine.

make her do awesome things. i wouldnt say she is a lost cause. just gotta show her the way and feel her out.

OK so stereotypical sheltered. Just do things with her. Take her on the bike, but obv don't be an idiot about it. Take her wheeling, just show her stuff. Take her out with friends... Slooowwllyyy lol. But don't skimp on the stuff she likes either.. Make sure you keep picnicking on the lake and whatever. And kudos on the sex. It's nice to be with a girl who enjoys it, isn't it? :thumbup:

Back