• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

yea.... :(

got a voicemail from another bank (i think?) about a job yesterday. gonna call during lunch to see whats up.

Sweet deal. Getting tired of the BS at your current job?

I have enough BS here but I get paid pretty well so I can deal with it.

Oh and Chris we're drag racing when your dumb machine is ready.

Big block vs gay block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG16m2e4O6I&feature=fvw

That thing that's left in the background? It's an LS-based sand rail. :D

Nearly stock motor with a blower from a '89 Thunderbird SuperCoupe added on, at about 8 psi. Through an inefficient transaxle it's still 278 HP and 300 ft-lbs at the ground, with the torque flat from 1200-6000 RPM.

And it ran a 12.16 @ 116 MPH on pavement with knobbies, limited by testicular fortitude. :laugh:

I might end up with two v8 MJs at this rate... I'm definitely getting my parents old rotted out kid+trailer hauler for a song plus tow fee. It has a 5.9.

Plus the 5.2 I accidentally bought.

Now I just need real transmissions for them.

if you want to work, work, work but make some money here in pa I can put in a good word, we are growing like crazy right now

I'm making damn good money here but otherwise it suuuucks. What's the schedule at your place again Kyle? I'm really starting to feel like peter gibbons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG16m2e4O6I&feature=fvw

That thing that's left in the background? It's an LS-based sand rail. :D

Nearly stock motor with a blower from a '89 Thunderbird SuperCoupe added on, at about 8 psi. Through an inefficient transaxle it's still 278 HP and 300 ft-lbs at the ground, with the torque flat from 1200-6000 RPM.

And it ran a 12.16 @ 116 MPH on pavement with knobbies, limited by testicular fortitude. :laugh:

That's pretty badass.

Here's a stock 69.5 Superbee (probably with radials or slicks...I doubt the bias plys :laugh:).

They weighed ~3500 lbs, 440-6, D60 4.10s, and usually came with 4 speeds not sure why he has an auto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STlhdwYnT1E&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLE09A8035ADF11128

Last edited:

if you want to work, work, work but make some money here in pa I can put in a good word, we are growing like crazy right now

if my gf wasnt in the picture, i'd be there in a second. but shes a keeper. we were talking with her mom last night joking about the ridiculous money she will be making and i already secured twisted stitch seats and harnesses for christmas :D

if my gf wasnt in the picture, i'd be there in a second. but shes a keeper. we were talking with her mom last night joking about the ridiculous money she will be making and i already secured twisted stitch seats and harnesses for christmas :D

hate your face

So you're saying that you got lucky and you're dealing with a smart person's boobs?

yea.... :(

got a voicemail from another bank (i think?) about a job yesterday. gonna call during lunch to see whats up.
I got a call back for an interview for a job i applied for, i've called back 4 times and left 2 emails and i havent heard back :( i didnt have my phone on my for like 3 minutes and of course thats when they call

I currently work 15 days on / 6 days off. If we're working non-stop when I"m on they are 12-14 hour days usually, if we're between wells when I'm on I work in the shop for maaaabe 6 hours or something. Not a bad gig at all, and there are certainly incentives to get shit done, so the long days = $$$. I also have my schedule set already for the ENTIRE YEAR (very very rare in this industry) and my boss will never make me work days off.

I'm not exactly sure the positions we're looking to fill at the moment, and being flexible sure is a requirement as there may be some travel required in the next year or so but if anyone wants to know more PM me.

I got a call back for an interview for a job i applied for, i've called back 4 times and left 2 emails and i havent heard back :( i didnt have my phone on my for like 3 minutes and of course thats when they call

that always happens

So you're saying that you got lucky and you're dealing with a smart person's boobs?

yes; yes i did.:D

So I think as far as wiring goes, I'm probably going to chop down my 4.0 harness again just so I have something for NAC-fest.

After that, I think I'm going to build a new harness that is run correctly using color coded wires and some good quality (read weatherproof) connectors/relays, etc.

I've thought about getting a painless harness, but for $400 I think I could do a better job. I'll just be investing my own time.

So I think as far as wiring goes, I'm probably going to chop down my 4.0 harness again just so I have something for NAC-fest.

After that, I think I'm going to build a new harness that is run correctly using color coded wires and some good quality (read weatherproof) connectors/relays, etc.

I've thought about getting a painless harness, but for $400 I think I could do a better job. I'll just be investing my own time.

Why the need for the 4.0 harness? Wouldn't the gm tbi harness be easier?

Back