• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

wicked bored, did get the battery box in the jeep, now continuing looking for trucks, sadly cant find any dodge gassers with a 5spd

jeff do you has that emmitions hose that goes from the back of the valve cover to the intake manifold for any obd1 xj? i know a 95 wasnt listed in yo computer

i think team cherokee has those? if not, i remember them not being too much from the dealer, i bought the CCV hose kit for my 93 a few years ago.

sorry to say I don't think we do. :(

BADASS

well get some son

found a 01 dodge 3500 box with zee v10, to bad a dually is near impossible to park at work but it is only 5k

hey jeff, do you have xj shackles in stock?

I got a pair from him that I ran on red jeep for a little while before I tossed a small lift shackle it. You can have them if you promise to make fun of black jeep and give me a big High-5.

i think team cherokee has those? if not, i remember them not being too much from the dealer, i bought the CCV hose kit for my 93 a few years ago.

yeah they do, just dont know anyone who has bought from them

we supply ^TC with about half of what they sell, the other half is what the are paid to advertise (omix) and the rest is Mopar / NOS stuff. Surprised we don't have them, but I think it's because Chrysler likes to do year to year differences which get annoyingly expensive to keep up with.

I've used them for a few oddball J20 parts that were NOS and they were fast & cheap.

thanks Jeff and Adam, just got it with a oem coolant sensor as the retardzone one i got reads high

Is there any kitten endangering reason people don't put the tranny temp probe in the drain bung?

thanks Jeff and Adam, just got it with a oem coolant sensor as the retardzone one i got reads high

wish I could have helped more! oddly mine reads low...use to always read at 210, now with new waterpump, t-stat, etc (and last week radiator) reads at 200.

5249.69-tumblr_kze25rtDkb1qa4by8o1_1280.png

wish I could have helped more! oddly mine reads low...use to always read at 210, now with new waterpump, t-stat, etc (and last week radiator) reads at 200.

my 93 always read 210, swapped that motor into the 98 only changing the tstat and it would always read at 200, stupid obd2 jeeps

Now I get to play the waiting game. Any guesses how long until my (chronically late) buddy texts me telling me he's ready? (scheduled departure time of 5:00) :smsoap:

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back