• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Hope I get done before Winterfest" List.....

so true Nate...at Redbird Aaron put a nice dinger in his pass rear door and I thought "he is gonna be pissed about bustin up his pretty rig"...he got out and was like "yo, it is all good"...kind of like a badge of honor of sorts..I was proud of him :thumbup:

Now we will conspire our master plan for WF so he has a few more "memories" via Nate or Rev :D

I got roped into the green trail last year, and while I'm willing to lead/gun any group that's needed I would like to follow Brian in the harder stuff this year. So it looks like Rev is going to be responsible for tearing up Aaron's rig, unless he grows a big set and wants to play with the "mashed up junk with TSL's on it" crowd. :kissyou:

so true Nate...at Redbird Aaron put a nice dinger in his pass rear door and I thought "he is gonna be pissed about bustin up his pretty rig"...he got out and was like "yo, it is all good"...kind of like a badge of honor of sorts..I was proud of him :thumbup:

Now we will conspire our master plan for WF so he has a few more "memories" via Nate or Rev :D

I'm gonna run orange If i get my axles swapped because my guess is it mon't be dry so its probably gonna get another dent.

I got roped into the green trail last year, and while I'm willing to lead/gun any group that's needed I would like to follow Brian in the harder stuff this year. So it looks like Rev is going to be responsible for tearing up Aaron's rig, unless he grows a big set and wants to play with the "mashed up junk with TSL's on it" crowd. :kissyou:

I'm gunning for Bob.....

gonna commit this entire weekend to my rig. i hate to say, but im gonna try something new. im not going to buy a case of beer before i start working on it. id like to get something done.

the last few times werent so productive

on second thought. i might just buy like a 12 pak, yeahh. a 12 pack. alittle beer is ok right?

got the engine in last night along with the rear lift. today gonna slap the trans and tcase in. hopefully by next week she`ll be running

jeep is all together. gotta wire it up and get a driveshaft. winterfest here i come!

not sure why but thinking about starting a whole new build and bringing a new rig to WF this year...b/c the easy thing would be to just put gas in Goldie and bring it, but that is no fun! Thinkin about jumping fully into "Project Red Rocket" and possibly bringing it.

I'm trying my hardest to do that also... if the XJ sells I'm going to do a quick midrange build with BigRed's black (yeah yeah deep slate) 5.9.

Someone from the MWC needs to buy the XJ so I can see it again!

just got in from the shop and got the front frame brackets/tie in plates complete, front bumper center section welded in place and have the angles cut for the "wings" of the wrap around pieces of the front bumper. JR is coming over tomorrow evening and I hope to have the front bumper completed minus paint and on to the rear bumper. I am kind of excited to see how this project turns out but we will see!

Looks like the 4.0 and AW4 will be happening for winterfest after all. Now to get it done by then...haha

Looks like the 4.0 and AW4 will be happening for winterfest after all. Now to get it done by then...haha

and make your name red letter again :shocked:

mac 'get with it' gyvr

i picked up a set of wheels last week and still gota get my tires

have to do fluid changes on the diffs, oil and trans and get the d30 skid on

figure out a way to mount the highlift so it don't bounce around and brake something or hit me in the head

i want to get some bed liner on the floors and ditch the carpet and also do the lower doors and rockers and front bumper

call that Friday off of work (this has to wait till the first of the year)

save some cash so i have more than 5 raffle tickets :laugh:

I have money and time: Axles, Lift, Tires

If I don't have the above: Pack less tools and gear. Buy axles, then stare at them.

I forsee Axles and lift being possible. But tires are 'spensive, And I'm looking for 33's or bigger depending if I get time to trim fenders.

the jeep is all together. just gotta swap gears and mount bumpers.

Back