• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The FML Thread

Broke my ankle Sunday morning loading up for a trip to Grimms "meet and greet". Spent most of Sunday in the ER. Have to cancel the spring break camping trip next week. Crutches for the next 4-6 weeks. FML.
brokenankle.jpg

Last edited:
it's just a standard bolt, what really sucks is when you break the tab off the nut and have to try and get a wrench in there

The power went out yesterday for 16 hours and I couldnt log in to naxja! I was seriously going through withdrawls. FML

The power went out yesterday for 16 hours and I couldnt log in to naxja! I was seriously going through withdrawls. FML

haha that sucks! But that's when smart phones come in handy!

The cat took a crap in my 8 month olds bed FML!!

Win!! The cat is going to a new home!

Haha! you didn't have to find out by sleeping in it did you? :D

p.s. I finally installed those sliders i got from you the other day, they're suhhhweeet!

Today, my friend had to take my cat who has a tumor to be put down when I wasn't home since I couldn't bare to take him myself. I have two cats. He took the wrong one. FML

Back