• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Cure for your Tie Rod Roll!

Yes, but your answer about the Currie tie rod was kind of cryptic. Simply, I have Currie steering, not prepared to get rid of it. Which "cure" fits the Currie tie rod?

Yes, but your answer about the Currie tie rod was kind of cryptic. Simply, I have Currie steering, not prepared to get rid of it. Which "cure" fits the Currie tie rod?
I'm sorry it wasn't obvious. We make these for 2 tapered pin diameters. The stock XJ 5/8" and the larger 3/4". If your Currie steering was plug and play on an XJ axle it is the 5/8" you need if you use the Currie Y link style TRE's. If it is larger the 3/4" is for you. These are only for Y link or the Inverted T style steering.

unnecessary on the currie tie-rod. it has a direct pitman-knuckle connection and a slotted pin on the passenger knuckle, which already does what this "cure" would.

Back