• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Big Mod

Nay

NAXJA Forum User
My XJ is listed in the classified section :bawl: . I know this post doesn't belong here, but I want somebody from NAXJA to get it.

Nay

:(

Out of curiousity, why you selling?

My family got too big (4 kids) and I can't afford it as just a toy. I have a lot of heartache after 6 years in the XJ scene, but it's time to move on. I'm trying to replace it with a built 80 series Land Cruiser so I can still rock crawl as well as carry the entire family comfortably and safely.

The price on this thing is about what I could get by parting it out.

Nay

nay, how much? i have a buddy whos looking for an xj.
he's moving to colorado here shortly, so if deal would go through, would you be willing to keep it there, store it for a month or so, etc. . .?

my email addy is: [email protected] (those are zeros)
would love to get the info, thanks.

Kris

I am asking $13,800. Here is the link to the classfieds with all the juicy details. I have links to pics and there is a pic down in the replies.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34441

I built this thing to be a perfect dual purpose Colorado rig, which for me means it can safely handle severe winter weather in the high country just as well as it can handle all the trails up to the "body damage required" category and be a reasonably reliable daily driver. I still daily drive it, although I don't have what you could call a commute and I've put on very few miles in the past three years.

The asking price is less than the cost of just parts...so free 1997 XJ...free six years of my blood and sweat and trial and error(s)...

It's tough to sell a built newer model rig, but for somebody who still wants a killer dual purpose rig and doesn't want to build from scratch...it's worth a look.

Nay

Back