• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The "Ask Crazyjim a question" Thread

That's right folks, you can ask me absolutely anything and I'll have an answer.

I specialize in the following:

• Relationship advice
Bring it!

My lady broke up with me when i got back from the Rubicon trail last weekend cause i've been more interested in dirtsports than her....She hasn't gotten enough attn.

How do i get her back mr guru of all?

My lady broke up with me when i got back from the Rubicon trail last weekend cause i've been more interested in dirtsports than her....She hasn't gotten enough attn.

How do i get her back mr guru of all?

I got this one Jim....

You sir, just got a hall pass fo life! Use it to find a woman who wont mind you going out to play in the dirt. Matter of fact, find yourself one that will want to go play in the dirt with you ;)

I got this one Jim....

You sir, just got a hall pass fo life! Use it to find a woman who wont mind you going out to play in the dirt. Matter of fact, find yourself one that will want to go play in the dirt with you ;)

She wanted to its just our work schedules conflicted and she wasn't able to make any trips... Bottom line; i want her back i just don't know how.

careful what you ask for! Sure, it seems great to have that special woman in your life that loves going and doing all the same stuff you do like, hunting, fishing, 4x4ing, shooting guns, drinking beers!

Then when the time comes that you want to have a guys weekend dirting around and shooting guns this is where the S***T hits the fan! It will be ok the first time but with a long discussion as to why its just a guy trip.. Then the second or thrid time, look out! Next thing you know you are fighting about wanting your time and your space cause you guys do everything together... Now you are looking for a way to get out of this crazy situation and wanting to go to the greener grass!!

let me help you!! The grass eventually dies on both sides of the fence unless you just turn in your man card, sell the jeep and give your woman a coin purse made out of your b**ls!

ENJOY THE FREEDOM MAN!!!

OUT!!

careful what you ask for! Sure, it seems great to have that special woman in your life that loves going and doing all the same stuff you do like, hunting, fishing, 4x4ing, shooting guns, drinking beers!

Then when the time comes that you want to have a guys weekend dirting around and shooting guns this is where the S***T hits the fan! It will be ok the first time but with a long discussion as to why its just a guy trip.. Then the second or thrid time, look out! Next thing you know you are fighting about wanting your time and your space cause you guys do everything together... Now you are looking for a way to get out of this crazy situation and wanting to go to the greener grass!!

let me help you!! The grass eventually dies on both sides of the fence unless you just turn in your man card, sell the jeep and give your woman a coin purse made out of your b**ls!

ENJOY THE FREEDOM MAN!!!

OUT!!

smart man.... part of it was this and part of it was being in the garage too much getting my broke ass rigs ready for the dirt.

Its hard to find a girl these days w/ hobbies and outside interest, they just don't understand what it takes to persue one. I'm about to give up on prerunning and 4wheeling and just stick to motorcycles. So many less parts to brake and shi! to worry about.

/sour puss rant

Last edited:
Last edited:
She better or she'll get the hose again. I've already hit up 2 other women from the little black book of past beezy's. Love that book.

and yeah jim where's the updates on that decade build of yours...?

You're obviously done with her or you wouldn't be calling others. :twak:

i don't want to be, thats just my remidy to not call/email/txt her non stop like a crazed menstrual twat.
My theory is lack of communication will make her wonder what i'm doing and why i'm not contacting...soon i'll agree with the break up, tell her we should be friends and that something amazing has happened in my life, then she'll want to come back with a mystic intrigue.
Is this an aloof attempt at mind control? Maybe, but women certainly don't want something that's needy pathetic and to easy to get. And if it doesn't work then i'll move on.

Yep, they want men to play girly mind games with them. Nothing spells strong and independent like trying to manipulate them into coming back!

Better hope she never finds NAXJA or else she'll know your dirty secrets and how you've pined for her...

Back