• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thats Bad!....no, thats Good!

MudDawg

NAXJA Member #728
Last night I went to the local Mudhole to play, chewed around for a while, had a blast!!!...there is a shallow pond that comes in handy to run thru to wash some of the mud off before you head home...I headed into the pond not knowing that earlier last night a guy had been out testing his new truck. Said truck has 36" wide Terra tires and likes to spin the rear tires down before engaging 4 wheel drive ...I got part of the way across and suddenly...I was floating...truck sunk clean to the door handles!!!

Today I pulled out the entire interior to remove the FUBAB'd carpet...found quite a bit of rusty floor pan...won't be too hard to fix...If I hadn't of sunk 'er I most likely wouldn't have found the rust untill it came thru so I could see it from underneath....I' m going to fix the rust and Herculine everything!!

Dawg...Das Unterseaboot Kommander :wierd:

Back