• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Teraflex Long Arm Upgrade

sickandtwisted

NAXJA Forum User
I have a Teraflex long arm upgrade coming of soon I'm also adding the upper control arms to the sale.

Looking for $500

What's included:
Lower control arms
Long arm brackets
upper control arms
Hardware

ff07490d.jpg

this is the suspension that I have on my jeep and I have to say I love it. It really performs well and actually gives me a lot of articulation out of a 4" lift more so than a friend of mine that has a 5.5 lift. Great components and never had a problem with any of it. If anyone is thinking of going to a long arm this is a great kit!
GLWS man!

Whoever buys this you're gonna want to use long upper control arms for the best suspension function.

not necessarily true, I have heard of people turning them into radius arms as well, but they do function just fine as is. Obviously everything has it's limits

Do the uppers bolt to the stock location?

Yes, unless you decide to modify them or use long uppers as well as stated above

this is the suspension that I have on my jeep and I have to say I love it. It really performs well and actually gives me a lot of articulation out of a 4" lift more so than a friend of mine that has a 5.5 lift. Great components and never had a problem with any of it. If anyone is thinking of going to a long arm this is a great kit!
GLWS man!

:worship: Thanks. The arms are super beefy! Hope i don't regret switching them

Goatman had that kit on his buggy when he bought it. When he drooped, the pinion would rotate down so far he kept breaking driveshafts and yokes.

Its really a very flawed design, but if you're looking at a low lift with limited travel it will get by.

Yeah, but most people here don't have buggies or wheel the terrain Goatman does...:D

Geometry doesnt change when you remove sheetmetal.

You dont articulate less on that terrain than you would on cleghorn..

Back