• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TDS Video and Rant against "Payback Industries"

The gentleman with the suzuki replied in post 8 that it wasn't him or his camp which implies that he didn't see it happen or who did it.

gotcha...:cheers:

As the president and founder of the Rock Brawlers I can asure you you've never seen us in Hemet having "meets" . Some of our club members have hung out at a couple of the local bars with me once or twice if that's what you're referring to when you say "meets" . I am in Hemet every day and hang out at After 5 , Chappie's and Tap Daddy's . If you'd like to meet up with me some time and discuss the situation , feel free to drop me a PM , like I said I'm in Hemet every day .

Cool man, like I said thanks for the clarification, glad were all looking out for eachother!! :cheers:

"Bigger men" should know how to clean up there trash, and if they cant they shouldn't be there...:doh:

And same goes for you, the gentlemen with the suzi said he was actually camping with them so how come he couldn't say anything???

just curious?????? :gag:

I agree with you 100% on your first statement . . . As for your second statement , I can't speak for Eddie ("the gentleman with the suzi") because I wasn't there . All I can do is assume he didn't see it because I know Eddie loves this area just as much as you and I do and wouldn't allow something like this to happen . Last year , Payback Industries and Rock Brawlers helped sponsor a Truckhaven clean-up following the Tierra Del Sol event at ocotillo Wells . Payback industries donated one large trash container and Rock Brawlers donated another . Having done that , do you think he would sit back allow trash to be left behind ? . I highly doubt it .

We here on NAXJA are also just a big family. When we see incidents like this, like I'm sure you and your club do to, bring it to someones attention. We appreciate you clarifying who it was, and doing it in such a manner that no one gets offended. If it wasn't you then it wasn't you, some false assumptions were made and thats all. I hope that everyone now understands your clarification of the incident, and hoping that everyone had a good time...

:cheers:

Glad I was able to clarify the mishap that occurred. :cheers:

props to you for coming in here and explaining your side. everyone needs to work together to keep the inconsiderate asshats from ruining things for the responsible ones. thank you!

Thank you, just wanted to come over here and spred some more information on this and how we too are immensely concerned with the cleanliness of our OHV land that we still have left.

And thanks to everyone for their concern :cheers:

Cool man, like I said thanks for the clarification, glad were all looking out for eachother!! :cheers:

No worries man , thanx for looking out :cheers: . Next time any of you NAXJA members happen to come accross a Brawler camp , feel free to stop by and have a cold beer with us :cheers:

feel the love people...I'm glad confusion is getting cleared up and hope there won't be any bad juju between any undeserving group.

:smootch:

Wait a moment here.... I know some of these 'Brawlers' and you can't trust a one of them!!

I always keep an eye on them at the FOJV meetings, I just know they are up to something....

:eyes:

I bet we could find out who the dumpers where,
Brawlers, send out the spies!

Rick
Treasurer of FOJV
:D

Last edited:
crazyjim,
There is no need for you to use a video camera for anything. If you have something that you are unclear of after reading my above post please feel free to PM me and I will personally give you my cell phone number and we can discuss the matter. If you feel a need to ask in person, we can make that happen as well. And for the record, we have never had a "meet" in Hemet. Our president works in hemet. We recently attended the All-Pro Off-Road open house late last year, (Which is held in Hemet). But have never had a "meet" out there. Where did you see us "meet"?

Thanks for clearing it up. I know the owners of all-pro and quite a few people who've worked and still work for them, I've never heard of payback industries but I've seen the rockbrawlers trucks as gus's and a few other fast food places in town before. No worries, I just want to get this straightened out. You have to realize the impact it has when someone with a HUGE payback industries sticker on their RV dumps brown water... It's obviously going to default back to you and your club.

1st of all let start by saying yes we do have a member that has to do with PAYBACK INDUSTRIES, but before you bring up The ROCK*BRAWLER club name you better get your facts straight. The official ROCK*BRAWLERS camp wasn't with them so don't bring up our club name with anything that happend in that camp. Now if you want to confront us feel free to do so anytime you'd like and go ahead and bring your camara or even your video camara or what ever you'd like to bring. Feel free to pm me and I will give you my number and we can discuss this matter and this goes for anyone that reads this.
Thanks Richard ROCK*BRAWLERS VP

I may very well stop by next time I see you guys hanging out and shoot the shit.

I wanna start my post by asking why when people see a situation such as this one they don't adress it to the individual or individuals in question right then and there . In stead , they wait till they're home and are safe behind a computer to start a little online bitch fest . If you witnessed this first hand , why didn't you approach the individuals and ask for an explanation for their actions ? . As mentioned by FOUR-DEES , I watched a person drop two beer bottles (not cans) on the ground at the notches on Saturday night , and then kick them over . I asked the guy if he was planning on picking them up and he asked me "why?" . I explained the situation to him and made him pick them up , he wasn't very happy with me but it was adressed to him and dealt with right then and there and that's where it ended . I didn't wait till I was hiding behind a computer to express the way I felt about the situation . What I'm trying to get at is that if there's a concern with someone's actions , let the person know and handle the situation , don't wait until you get home and start an internet battle because , guess what ? , the problem is still there . I can't speak for Payback Industries and can't say I was camped anywhere near there but I have called xxlf250 (the owner of Payback Ind.) and he asured to me that that's not what happened . This is our area as well , we have organised clean-ups at Truckhaven in the past and this last weekend having marked my 10 year in a row attending , the last thing I want is for that place to get taken from us . Next time you see something questionable , be a bigger man and confront the people . Don't wait till you get home to use a computer screen as a shield .

Ok... I'm gonna address this. Not everybody is a "brawler" and wants to go start shit. Kirk was with his FAMILY as was everybody else in the group he was with. While I may get stupid from time to time when I'm alone, if it involves or may possibly involve my family I'll let a lot of shit slide as to not put them in danger. Doesn't mean it doesn't piss me off and I'm not going to put the word out later on. Nobodies coming back and "hiding" behind a keyboard so don't play that card...

As the president and founder of the Rock Brawlers I can asure you you've never seen us in Hemet having "meets" . Some of our club members have hung out at a couple of the local bars with me once or twice if that's what you're referring to when you say "meets" . I am in Hemet every day and hang out at After 5 , Chappie's and Tap Daddy's . If you'd like to meet up with me some time and discuss the situation , feel free to drop me a PM , like I said I'm in Hemet every day .

Word.

They dumped the tanks right before they left. We didnt notice until the smell overwhelmed our camp, or we would have gone over immediately.
I just got a call from Eddie "xxlf250". He's a stand up guy and not a part of the group that is making him look bad. The guys that were causing trouble attached themselves to his camp and left the trash and waste after he departed.
Eddie, I appreciate the call. Lets work together next time to get rid of these morons before we all get kicked out.

-Kirk

This thread proves several things:

1)It only takes one idiot to screw things up for the rest of us.

2) It only takes one idiot to give a Club a bad rep... right, wrong or indifferent, this is the way it is.

3) If we don't work as a team to stop these idiots, we will soon have no place to wheel.

See what you went and started.
LOL Blazair for the upper lip comment...haha

The idiots that dumped their shit (literally) in the desert started it.

After all the ranting and apologies I wonder if anyone went back to clean it up, or the bags of trash they left. Bunch of lip service, as Blazair says..

See what you went and started.
LOL Blazair for the upper lip comment...haha

The idiots that dumped their shit (literally) in the desert started it.

After all the ranting and apologies I wonder if anyone went back to clean it up, or the bags of trash they left. Bunch of lip service, as Blazair says..

The poopie coordinates are:

N 33 17' 15.52" W 116 00' 01.56"

Give or take a few hundred feet. Just follow your nose when you get close. :smoker:

Back