• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen XJ.

JJacobs

NAXJA Forum User
My old Jeep was stolen today in Fort Collins from King Soopers on Elizabeth. The security cam showed the thief walking to it as the owner walked in the front door, then it backed out and drove off. Unlocked with the typical worn out ignition cylinder that doesn't need a key didn't help.

It's an 88, lifted 4 inches on 33's with letters out. Black with flaking clearcoat.

Bummer!

Hopefully it was just a joy-ride and it gets found a few blocks away......

That sucks, why can't people just do the right thing and keep their mitts off other peoples property. Carma is a bitch and that thief will get his just deserts in the end. Hope they find it soon and in one piece.

Jason appreciates the eyes on the road. We were hoping for a good news call by now but no dice. I think he's hooked on XJ's now even though that one was such a hooptie, another will be coming soon I'm sure.

Are there any pics of this XJ. I will be traveling around the western side of Colorado in a few days. Might be a long shot but maybe it is on the western slope where I will be.

Too bad! Any distiguishing features, or big dents. I'd love to just by chance catch this fool so your buddy could have a day with him. I'll be watching on my trip. I will be in the Steamboat and Grand Lake areas visiting my sis and her family for a few days.

Flaky black paint and gray flares, tinted windows, missing the orange front running lights and bezels. Right rear damage from mid-rear doors to center of quarter panel (4 dr.) and no flare on that corner. Chrome bumpers, new Goodyear (?) 33's on black wheels letters out. The rockers are straight- well they were, probably not now. D35. RE silver lower arms, stock uppers.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I doubt it would make it's way this far south but I will keep an eye out for ya!

Got a license number. There are several black faded out POS's running around here.

man, someone was desperate for a world-famous-cinnamon-roll... :scared:

Back