• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STOLEN TRUCK COLORADO SPRINGS

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Well I just got back in town from work and wouldn't ya know, someone wanted my truck more than me.

98 ram extra cab short bed
all black.
tool box
GIANT red whip on
98 dodge ram ext
I <3 yogapants sticker on tailgate and a few parts supplier stickers on back window

634 XRN is plate

Colorado springs

Please let me or the pd know
1476003_763787510313420_1246033754_n.jpg
ra

Damn. Sorry Mike. I'll keep an eye out up here for it.

Sucks dude I'll keep my eyes open!

Damn Mike...it finally happened. I remember you telling me someone was messing with your grill. I'm guessing it was the same asshole. Please tell me you had insurance on it.

Sorry to hear that Mike. I'll keep an eye out for it up north.

That blows. Full coverage is apparently something to be thankful for...

Yeah. Cspd said "don't call for updates, we aren't looking for it and if by some miracle we find it we will call you."
Supposed to talk to insurance adjuster tomorrow or Monday (when I am out of town for work again. Hooray) I really hope they don't drag out the process as well although I guess don't know what an appropriate time frame is since I've never had a truck stolen before.
Bleh. Good thing I am never really here. Being vehicle less blows.

"Good thing I am never really here. "

We've noticed that about you. :0

Sorry, Mike, if I had an extra vehicle, you could have it.

Haha ya never really on here either.
It's all good I'll be getting the jeep rolling again this weekend and back to deer trail for more work out there, then boulder for a few weeks. Aye.

Ya I never owned anything as long as that truck :/
Its looking like I am not gonna get it back CSPD doesn't have any confidence in recovering. Insurance is digging through all my phone records and all that crap, I guess its standard protocol?
If this weather comes in like it is supposed to we will never get out of limon.

Insurance is digging through all my phone records and all that crap, I guess its standard protocol?

Yes. Very standard. The claimant is always the first suspect in a theft. Try not to take it too personally.

What, like they're investigating you for fraud? Not typical in my experience (former adjuster) unless they have some reason to suspect it... SeeingSpots might have some more curent insights.

Lol - Jim posted while I was posting. Apparently times have changed and I'm a dinosaur... Shocking I know.

Back