• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

stock 2000 Cherokee stree machine Shocks

#1 Moses

NAXJA Forum User
Im thinkin about changing the rusty OEM oem shocks on my cherokee. At the local Auto parts I can get Gaberiel "Ultra" $32.00 Each Or monroe "Sensi-trac $40.00 Each any body tryed these? I need a decent schock for steet driving Cant find KYB local!!! thats what I want but shipping kills the deal. What about Tikico HP $42.43 Plus shipping?

Last edited:
They surpassed sliced bread a while ago for me. (Addcos, I have yet to get bilsteins) Based on what I have read from people Ill be going to the bilsteins when the time comes.

The Gabriels are okay- the set I bought were definitely an improvement over stock, but next time I'm probably going with some better shocks and some new springs at the same time.

well Ive been busy researching the shocks. Ive found Bilstein Heavy duty. a set of two front and two rear $251.80 delivered to my door. But I also spotted a nice set of KYB Mono-Max (real Nice) set of 4 $238.82 delivered. $13 bucks diff between the Bilsteins and the KYB. what a tough choice. any one used the KYB Mono-max?

well Ive been busy researching the shocks. Ive found Bilstein Heavy duty. a set of two front and two rear $251.80 delivered to my door. But I also spotted a nice set of KYB Mono-Max (real Nice) set of 4 $238.82 delivered. $13 bucks diff between the Bilsteins and the KYB. what a tough choice. any one used the KYB Mono-max?

Hah. Problem solved. Bilsteins $229 shipped on ebay.
lol I just saved you ten bucks.

Thank You Hey $10 Bucks is Ten Big Bucks these days! But you really saved me $23 Bucks from what I was going to pay for the Bilsteins.

Last edited:
Back