• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steering, roof rack, reamer/taps, etc.

Destroyer

NAXJA Forum User
Heavy duty inverted Y steering: Gusseted TJ drag link and 1.5 x .25" DOM tie rod. Believed to be 3/4ton Dodge TRE's, match stock XJ taper. Drag link could use new dust boots. Tie rod nearly brand new. -$125

412c827c.jpg

Garvin/Defender roof rack: 54x72" gutter mount, includes lockable spare tire mount. Also have homemade light tabs and hi-lift brand jack mount if you want them. Lights/CB antenna not included. Tiny surface rust in spots, very good condition. Have all the hardware and rubber pads for the gutter mounts. Over $800 new. -$500

909b44a9.jpg

Reamer and Taps: SnapOn R121 reamer and E-taps 7/8-18 LH/RH taps. Perfect for making your own 1-ton steering. Reamer used 4 times, each tap twice, perfect condition. Over $150 new. -$ 120

140e4423.jpg

Stock XJ tie rod/drag link: ~60k miles on it, in good condition. -$35

Stock '99 roof rails -make offer

Stock '99 Dana 30 knuckles and brakes -make offer

Will also have a set of 22" SS front brakelines (RE1550) available soon.

Located just north 20 min north of ATL, zip 30004. Paypal/cash only.

Thanks for looking
-Destroyer

Now available:

RE1550 SS brakelines: Been running these with my 4.5-5" lift they work great, just went to WJ brakes and need longer now. Good condition, no fraying just some minor discoloration. Comes with extra mounts/clips. Look to be made by Russell. -$45

Russell Speed Bleeders: 1 pair of 3/8"x24 thread speed bleeders. Known to fit stock 97+ XJ front calipers and WJ Akebonos. Brand new in package, accidentally ordered 2 sets. -$9

aa3f3e1b.jpg

All prices are OBO, make offers I need this stuff gone.

-Destroyer

Wanna bring the stock steering up with you this coming weekend? I need a new drag link and TRE for my Ranger.

Might be interested in the Tapered Reamer and Taps too...

Back