• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stafford Motor Speedway swap meet

Taking a shit break from loading up. Picked up a set of 42" tsls to flip, since stafford is the shit tire capitol of the world

I have one 60 loaded and the other isn't far behind. I could bring 4, but only feel like selling 2 max anyways...

Make me an offer. They need groving, so I was going to throw $600 on them and take whatever I got offered

They are at the wear bars. Nothing great, but enough to get out this season. I was looking for some random sucker to overpay at the swap meet, but if it gets you to Nacfest, shoot me an offer. You can paypal me, and I can give them to ross.
There will be a couple of pictures on facebook momentarily

Good times, lots to look at. Unfortunately, didnt find anything I desperately needed, though did see a bunch I'd like to have. Won't bring my financial advisor next time.

No one bought my pile of dumb axles, but passed out my contact info to enough people that they might actually sell in the next week or three...

I saw kens pile of rust. And apparently he was spotted walking around with a j truck header panel. I didn't get much. Some fancy drill bits, a load leveler, j truck dump truck toy, a sandwich, and some boring little things.

Not much awesomeness was there this year.

Back