• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Cleaning

nhrocker

Jackstand wheeler
Some Jeep parts, a little audio stuff.
(click pics for larger view)

Rancho RS5000 front XJ shocks for ~3" lift

95 Intake plenum

Rear XJ Hidden Hitch, taken off before I really got into wheeling, very little surface rust. I believe I still have most if not all the original hardware kicking around.

Stock rear nut strips, out of early 90's rig

Epiphone Bass practice amp, 8" woofer

Subwoofer box, truck style. Made to hold two 10" subs, has spring/banana clip style speaker cable hookups

Spicer Dana 44 .150" thick diff cover, was purchased new for my rear 44, took it off after only a few wheeling trips. Have all original bolts to go with it. Only has wear on bottom edge from dragging rear diff, cover itself is in perfect shape.

Speaker boxes for 5.25" speakers, 1/2" thick MDF coated in spray on truck bed coating, spring style speaker wire hookups

Also have:
Stock XJ air filter box
Stock TJ air filter box
NP231 main shaft, rear sections (replaced with SYE, good for putting a case back to stock or use for hack n'tap if you mess up yours)

Trades considered for a complete wiring harness from a 91-96 XJ, fuel cell, complete 97+ gas tank/filter/pump assembly, winch...

PM me any offers. Thanks!

dibs on the shocks, hidden hitch and nut strips if nut strips are needed for the hitch. mine didn't come factory with anything for the rear. you tell me...? :confused1

asp387 said:
dibs on the shocks, hidden hitch and nut strips if nut strips are needed for the hitch. mine didn't come factory with anything for the rear. you tell me...? :confused1
sidriptide got dibs on the hitch already, but the shocks and nut strips could still be yours if you want them.

wow, i should learn to read... :dunce:

how many miles on the shocks? what kinda condition are they in?

asp387 said:
wow, i should learn to read... :dunce:

how many miles on the shocks? what kinda condition are they in?
Not sure exactly on the miles. They were installed over the winter of 04-05, sat parked for the most part till that summer when I got back from school. Wheeled them a few times that summer/fall and DD'ed them till early spring of 06 when I pulled them to go bigger.

As of when pulled, they felt the same as when installed. Rubber bushings are still fine. The pic shows some wear on the body of the shock from where my brake lines rubbed. Didn't even go through the paint on one of them. Little bit of surface rust on them, mostly just around the bottom of the shocks. They've still got the original red shock boots on them, I've got some black ones kicking around if you want them too. (personally I chose to not use shock boots so I can clean them out/keep an eye on them better)

sounds good to me. how much do you want for the nut strips and shocks together?

we could meet if you wanted, i'd rather not pay shipping. 45 picked up? is keene or brattleboro, vt better for you? i'm at school in amherst, ma

asp387 said:
we could meet if you wanted, i'd rather not pay shipping. 45 picked up? is keene or brattleboro, vt better for you? i'm at school in amherst, ma
How about $50 not shipped? And if your down in Amherst I could probably get them closer to you if you're not in a rush for them.

I had gotten a fast shipping quote to Grafton, was almost $10...lol

deal. you got a pm.

Back