• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring Cleaning

truck7575

NAXJA Forum User
I am near Lexington Kentucky if anyone wants to pick anything up.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1062201

I forgot I also have four of these rims

jeeprim.jpg

$15 a piece

Last edited:
Sorry, here are the details so you dont have to paste the link
IMG_0041.jpg

hood latch cable, dana 44 u bolts from rough country, carb choke cable, stock xj nut serts for rear bumper, stock pitmann arm, newer front brake lines (stock 88xj rubber)
IMG_0040.jpg

bezels, and corner yellow lenses and front lower lamp housings, same as pic below
IMG_0039.jpg

bezels, and corner yellow lenses and front lower lamp housings
IMG_0038.jpg

88 cherokee axles with unit bearings, one set solid passenger, one set with outer part of 2 piece passenger axle, 88xj with awf rear drive shaft with slip yoke, Rustys drop pitman arm (new) rough country 4.5 in lift kit sway bar links, rough country 4.5 lift drop spacers for crossmember, front driveshaft 88 xj, front backing plates, stock 88 xj airbox
IMG_0037.jpg

stock dana 30 cover, like new coolant bottle and lines, regulator motor, e-brake lever, stock uncracked manifold, stock 88 brake booster/reservoir, 86 2.8l fan and 88 4.0L fan (new clutch)
IMG_0035.jpg

2 sets almost new rotors, xj knuckles, two very new calipers and two pretty new calipers for xj, 4 sets of brake pads all almost new very good shape, barely seen in bottom corner is a wiper regulator motor 88xj
IMG_0034.jpg

center caps
IMG_0033.jpg

cowl cover, grey/blue defrost shroud, top radiator core support 88 xj
IMG_0032.jpg

blue/grey console, black bezel, console insert
IMG_0031.jpg

fan shroud (new) 88 xj not sure what all years of compatibility
IMG_0030.jpg
ac condenser
IMG_0029.jpg

lower dash panel (down by feet) and rear sway bar
IMG_0028.jpg

wheel well liners

PM me with what you want and an offer, will ship some stuff buy pays shipping

ok, so the ubolts and drop pitman are gone, the fan shroud and fan/clutch are gone and the a/c condenser are gone. Everything else remains for your buying pleasure

Back