• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spotted in Ravensdale

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
Gold later gen XJ on what looked like 6" longarms and 33s...someone out 'shotgunning'. NAXJA sticker on the back window. Who be you? I was there for a familiarization with the facility.

Gold later gen XJ on what looked like 6" longarms and 33s...someone out 'shotgunning'. NAXJA sticker on the back window. Who be you? I was there for a familiarization with the facility.

And by 'facility' I mean that it was parked inboard of private property. The owner will know what I mean. :)

That's Buddy, he lives out that direction. I know they were shooting today, he was here working on my frozen plumbing last night.
yep he's right... i was working and my gf was shooting... we hadn't driven it in a couple weeks so figured we better knock the icicles off her. welcome aboard!:yelclap: we both pretty active out there so if you have any questions about the facility don't hesitate!

yep he's right... i was working and my gf was shooting... we hadn't driven it in a couple weeks so figured we better knock the icicles off her. welcome aboard!:yelclap: we both pretty active out there so if you have any questions about the facility don't hesitate!

Cool! It sure is nicer than the last time I was out there (about 96 or so). Not that it was bad before...it's just cool to see it set up the way it is now. I'll be busting a LOT of clays out there, I think. ;)

Back