• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOS - Who wants to make some $$

TA2Jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Maybe still in a lil shock, but trying to figure my options.

'99 and I rear ended some folks. Looking for someone who has the resources and know how to put Nellie back together again. Initial overview of the damage is header panel, grill and bumper. Roughly 40 mph crash and to my untrained eye, there does not seem to be much more significant damage past that. All my lights are still intact, even...

Pre crash, I was already on my way to having the front suspension components gone through. There is a new intermittent rattle coming from radiator area (blades knocked wobbly?)

Unopened box in my living room, that came the day before with new UCAs, LCAs, ball joints, bushings and brakes. Was wondering / hoping someone willing and knowledgeable could assist? I don't expect anything for free, of course - just not the sticker shock figure that the body shop quoted.

Will try and share some pics later. PM me if any want to discuss this via phone.

TYIA

FML

Throw a wrenching party. Buy some beer, order some pizzas, invite everyone over to help work on your Jeep. Most wrenching parties I have attended there was actually more wrenching than drinking and eating, but I have heard that it is usually the other way around. But for the cost of some beer and pizza you will at least get some work done and you can make some new friends.

Throw a wrenching party. Buy some beer, order some pizzas, invite everyone over to help work on your Jeep. Most wrenching parties I have attended there was actually more wrenching than drinking and eating, but I have heard that it is usually the other way around. But for the cost of some beer and pizza you will at least get some work done and you can make some new friends.

x2 on this -- we used to go around every weekend lifting Jeeps and/or fixing as needed for a little food and brew. Great way to meet folks in the club, too.

Hey All,
I'd like to get in on a wrenching party = whattya want me to bring?!
(Anyone done lighting wiring?)

Back