• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sooooo.......

Caribou Lou

NAXJA Forum User
....Who wants to play sawzall with my Super Duty? I just bought 7 Military issue goodyear 36's.....

Might need someone in the OC to pick up a set of wheels for me also.

i do! As long as you don't get to play sawsall with any of my cars!

:D

24 inch procomp lift with 8 shocks per wheel, 4 inch blocks front and 16 inch in the rear!!!!!!!!!!!! that would make it perfect for san berdooo

24 inch procomp lift with 8 shocks per wheel, 4 inch blocks front and 16 inch in the rear!!!!!!!!!!!! that would make it perfect for san berdooo

You can't forget the ClearGearz differential cover(s)!

I'll remember all you guys making fun of me, when I pass you at 75 going up hill, towing my Jeep, getting better milage then you :looser:
the only time you will pass me and my 7.6L turbo Diesel going up the grade is if i stop to check the trailer tie downs on my jeep!!! Go Banks turbo or go home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:firedevil

Don't make me DRAG my Duramax in to this...
please dont!!!!!!!!! unless its on a trailer thats being pulled by a Ford, it will only get in the way as we fly past you!!!:rattle:

No way, I am with Squirrely, Duramax or get left home. Yea you might pass us on the hill this time but how about on the way home? The tow truck won't go as fast with your truck and jeep on it, haha :)

I do agree with your Banks statement!

Okay, Let me know when we're racing. I'll bring the Cummins to the party.
Turbo, injectors, fuel plate, exhaust, intake....Don't worry, I'll wait for you at the end of the strip :D

Back