• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Something happening on the eastern front.....

Pumper getting started....
IMG_3306.jpg

Outer view....
IMG_3322.jpg

Poured and cut....
IMG_3323.jpg

And for Troy, a closeup of one of the tie downs....
IMG_3325.jpg

Are the tie downs to keep the jeep secure during tornados? :D

But seriously..... What are they for? Pulling bent frames? :dunno:

Looks like it has the "hog wire" mat. Remember this should be a space where the temps don't vary that much.

I would wait a couple of weeks, then muratic acid wash the floor, let it dry and do a good epoxy coating. It makes things so much nicer and spilt oil just washes off. I've done it in three garages and never regretted it.

Okay...stupid question time. How deep do they cut the concrete? How far below that are the hoses for the radiant heat? Are ya sure they mapped out the layout properly before cutting? ;)

Jim www.yuccaman.com/jeep

Yeap, heated floor. 5 inches thick, the remesh and tubing are to be in the bottom 3 inches, and the cut is 1 inch or less....

In theory, they shouldn't cut the tube......

You left the test gauge set up on, didn't you? Man, that building is a beauty. Wired up for 220, no? Deogee is one spoiled pup.

Starting on the inside work....

0003.png

Ugh...... so jealous. That's got man-cave written all over it. That office would house my right-hand-drive dash wall art right above my XJ front clip desk, an old gas pump, my 250+ collection of Franklin and Danbury Mint die cast car collection, the ceiling edge lined with license plates and tons of Jeep/hot rod car event pics....... Oh, and a pinball machine and "Police 911 Trainer" video game...... :D

My wife would never see me....... :shhh:

Daryl is this for a business?

You left the test gauge set up on, didn't you? Man, that building is a beauty. Wired up for 220, no? Deogee is one spoiled pup.

The test gauge was watched closely during the concrete pour and finishing process... Still there as a matter of fact, at 50 psi.....

Ugh...... so jealous. That's got man-cave written all over it. That office would house my right-hand-drive dash wall art right above my XJ front clip desk, an old gas pump, my 250+ collection of Franklin and Danbury Mint die cast car collection, the ceiling edge lined with license plates and tons of Jeep/hot rod car event pics....... Oh, and a pinball machine and "Police 911 Trainer" video game...... :D

My wife would never see me....... :shhh:

I was thinking pool table and dart board..... Random tags from the cars I've had, and then I'm not sure....

Daryl is this for a business?

If by a business you mean a hobby that I occasionally get paid for, then yes.... Otherwise it's for fun.... But if you need any parts built, let me know...

If it all works out in the future, it'll be a income for my retired days.....

Want to bend me some tube doors? Just bend some tube and slap it in a box shipped to Denver?

Want to bend me some tube doors? Just bend some tube and slap it in a box shipped to Denver?

Hell, Dutch just got that uber-sweet hydro bender........ have him bend 'em up..... :thumbup:

Hell, Dutch just got that uber-sweet hydro bender........ have him bend 'em up..... :thumbup:

Thanks Troy, just kill a deal with my new customer....

You know I make sweet doors... tube or otherwise.....

flex9-1.jpg

01744a63.jpg

I think I might just steal Dutch's bender.

Yeah, I think he's getting a short deployment or something here soon. He should surrender the bender while he's gone.

Hear that Dutch? Surrender the bender! :D

I remember watching a sped up video of you making tube doors a long time ago.
Thats the only reason why I thought of it.

Dutch, Listen to Troy.

I remember watching a sped up video of you making tube doors a long time ago.
Thats the only reason why I thought of it.

Dutch, Listen to Troy.

That bender now has a sweet hydro assist added to it...... That's been awhile ago.....

Listen to Troy Dutch....
Friends don't let benders go unused.......

Back