• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Someone please help me get my foot in a door.

the_chief

NAXJA Forum User
I am looking for full time employment on the west side of town, green mountain, golden, lakewood, etc. I am a journeyman cabinetmaker/furnituremaker with sales experience. I am clean cut, educated, well spoken, hard working and reliable. I am the kind of guy that usually gets offered a job after every interview. About a year ago, the place i worked went out of business, the replacement job went under 9 months later, and now I'm at a job I hate. I am very computer literate and a very quick learner. If you're reading this and thinking you might know of something, please don't hesitate to respond. I am comfortable in the shop or the office. Thanks a lot in advance, this could make a world of difference.

I am not asking for a job, maybe just a meeting or interview or a lead. thanks again.

For what it's worth I'm 27 and did the two year college plan, persent myself well.

thought i should mention, I'm not a kid. I am a professional adult accustomed to making 40k+ annually. willing to work for less if potential is there. thanks, david.

Sent you a PM regarding a custom hardwood furniture sales job.

thanks yella, too bad the position had just been filled, anyone else?

there are job postings out side the Fine woodworking school at Red Rocks Comunity College I'll check it out for you next time I go to class on wed.

Back