• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

some xj parts

mcguyver_xj

NAXJA Forum User
97-01 header panel bright red with all lights and trim pieces and harness $80*
97-01 taillights $25 (one pair)
97-01 passenger taillight $10
98 xj gauge cluster with 133k make offer
98 xj ecm automatic with cruise control $30
np231 out of a 97 xj worked $80*
full set of tj flares missing one lens make offer
97-01 front wiper motor make offer
97-01 rear wiper motor make offer
97-01 center console latches $15 ea (have 4)
misc interior switches (driver door, headlight, rear wiper, rear defroster, cruise control) make offers
97-01 cruise control actuator make offer

parts in holyoke, ma or feeding hills, ma can ship some stuff on buyers dime can meet up locally if i have time

97-01 passenger taillight $10
np231 out of a 97 xj worked $80*

parts in holyoke, ma or feeding hills, ma can ship some stuff on buyers dime can meet up locally if i have time

Also got a 97-99 5speed swap for sale...you'll get an ax15 in great working order, a clutch and flywheel that are in nice shape, new pilot bearing, metal plate between motor and trans, crossmember, both driveshafts, 4x4 linkage, all shift boots and floor plates, hydraulics, and pedals, and ecm...this swap could work for 00-01 you would need a different ecm...

-asking $600 obo located in western Massachusetts shipping is like $150 to the southeast chapter idk about anywhere farther

Would this (ax15)be a pain to put in a 91? Got a 5spd 2wd I'm thinking about converting

Also selling an ecm out of a 2000 xj 4.0 auto with fed emissions, and the exhaust manifolds out of the same xj with o2 sensors and cats all in great working order make offers

97-01 front wiper motor make offer
misc interior switches (driver door, headlight, rear wiper, rear defroster, cruise control) make offers

Last edited:
Back