• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some updated pictures

TheInstaller

NAXJA Forum User
005.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

028.jpg

Ba-Riedo said:
Hows the glare on the hood with those lights?

-Alex

I actually don't get any glare from them. I think it is because of how small they are, and the because the line up on the outer edges of the hood instead of the higher center section.

TheInstaller said:
I actually don't get any glare from them. I think it is because of how small they are, and the because the line up on the outer edges of the hood instead of the higher center section.

Huh have you ever bashed them on trees or anything? I really like the idea of having lights thier bc you can adjust them from inside but I want something powerful like a daylighter.

-Alex

They haven't been hit by any trees. I always wanted lights there, but didn't like how the bigger lights blocked my view. These lights are nice and small and don't hinder my view.

Looks good, I have always liked the aggresive tires on a factory wheel!

I have run them down to 15 psi without a problem. the 9.5" tire on the 7" rim works well.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't go with less air. 12psi would make a big difference from 15psi IMO. I have run as low as 8 in my 33x12.50s on an 8" rim, usually run 12 though.

Nice Jeep!

Back