• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOLD 97 F250 Powerstroke

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmanxj5050

NAXJA Forum User
Has 312,000 miles and climbs a little every day. 7.3 Powerstroke with E40D automatic trans. I swapped in axles out of an 2006 F250 last winter so it is coil sprung Dana 60 in the front. Only thing it needs to be complete is a conversion joint for the front DS.

Truck has a TS 6 postion programmer with Power Hungry Performance tunes, 3" Diamond Eye down pipe and 5" diamond eye exhaust.

As seen in pics the truck is damaged on the passenger side, I have both passenger and a rear drive OEM doors that will go with the truck. Also can throw in 2 gallons of paint I purchased for the truck ($400).

I've owned the truck for 3 years and have put about 30,000 miles on it. Very reliable rig, just hauled my jeep to drummond last weekend.

Trans had fluid and filter change this spring, new ball joints last weekend and greased front hubs (where in very good shape). Tires are about 30% on the front and 40% on the rear.

$6,000 OBO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back