• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Store Clearance. Free shipping. Free Koozies!

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
SoCal Store Clearance

STORE LINK

FREE Koozie with every order!

Prices are reduced on entire inventory. FREE Shipping on everything. Two options on Baseball Caps; Shipped or pickup.

BEFORE ORDERING SHIRTS check available sizes in the “item description”.

We are trying to clear out as much inventory as possible before restocking other items.

Pricing is pretty much break even at best.

Last edited:
The baseball caps are marked down as well.

I clicked on that link on a tablet and a PC, and either way, the store shelves seem to be bare.

Try clicking on the NAXJA logo at the top. It then showed me the "new for May" products, which look like the clearance items.

David Bricker / SYR

Al,

An as yet unnamed Conifer was making some changes from the back end...don't know why nothing is on the front page. "I" may be able to fix that.

Try clicking on the categories in the blue top banner. that worked for me. Clicking on the logo, or the "Home" button will bring up some assorted items, but the banner is the doorway to the full inventory. Make sure to check for inventory in the Product Description.

Thank you for the order, dumb-ass.

The store is currently down. We are working on getting it back online.

The chapter store is back online.

Back