• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So sick of getting pushed around!!

TRNDRVR said:
Do you two ever dress up like nurse/policeman? I knew you two were.....(?), but acting out your fantasies on a public forum?
5moulin.gif
:D

Your giving us the Tour of the Temple again when we come over.

Those pics of you in the "JESUS JAMMIES" were pricelesss. :D

BTW....when we want you involved again in your Keebler Elf outfit, will give you a call.

a-%20hole.bmp

red91inWA said:
Your giving us the Tour of the Temple again when we come over.

Those pics of you in the "JESUS JAMMIES" were pricelesss. :D

BTW....when we want you involved again in your Keebler Elf outfit, will give you a call.
rofl2.gif
Too funny!!!
My, how this got OT!!!
givemebe.gif
dammit.gif

PS I'll have to see if I even fit into it (Keebler Elf outfit) anymore. It's been a while.

Ok..If you don;t want to burn it, you DO own a Jeep with recovery gear...Right?

If so, pull the car into the street, and leave it. Preferably blocking an entrance, or street. After sitting there for an hour or so, I'll bet it gets towed away.

Chalk up the damage to your wife's car to the learning curve...

If I have a problem with someone/something, I'd never let them know my personal info...

I usually just wait for an appropriate time to find a solution to my liking without anyone being the wiser...

At this point... fugget 'bout it... Anything happens... Your door will be the first they knock on...

and remember:

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

skierbri10 said:
Call another tow truck company and tell them to tow it, that it is parked in the space and isn't suppossed to be there.

Don't forget to fib a little and tell them you have authorization.

Yeah, that'll work. Do that!

This thread will now be returned to it's regularly scheduled topic.

:D
Tim

Back