• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So... Last Night Sucked A$$

Years ago, before I had heard that there was such a thing as "felching," I was driving with my kids through central Vermont to visit the American Precision Museum (presses and milling machines and lathes, oh my!) when we passed through Felchville, VT. Everybody cracked up, trying to imagine definitions for the verb "felch." None of us, I guarantee, came up with the current one, but we had a lot of PG rated fun.

There really is a Felchville, Vermont!

I wonder if its sister city is the one that cracked us all up when I was a kid, "Athol, Matthachutthettth."

redrider said:
every now and then you gotta crash. its what makes you better driver. push the limits and skill yourself. wear a seatbelt and dont kill yourself.
I hope you're joking. Otherwise this is just about the stupidest statement that I've ever seen.

GSequoia said:
...it's always been in a situation where I know I can handle the swerve
When you're not going way too fast for the conditions it's a lot easier to swerve and not end up 40 ft. down a ravine. The fundamental problem with the original story, obviously, was that they guys were all driving too fast for the conditions and for their own skill levels (although it's usually impossible to tell a teenage boy that there is ANYTHING that is beyond his skill level!).

Back