• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

It's really starting to look like a jeep again! Nice work tone. Stoked to see you hitting it hard and getting her finished up!

Yeah I'm just trying to get this thing ready to wheel so I can borrow your truck and take it out to TDS :)

what the hell is this thread doing on page 9? the sun comes out and cooked all your brains or what?
I'm in Palm Springs from now (sunday 7-06) through wednesday, and looking to hit some dirt before i head back to the city.
Any of you old dirty bastards care to meet up and run something my 2wd stocker with a locked rear end can make it through? I dont want to go out by myself in case i hit a sand patch i can't get out of.

shoot me a PM or call/text me, i'd love to go check out some old mines or abandoned ghost town type shit.

-310-
-995-
-9710-

what the hell is this thread doing on page 9? the sun comes out and cooked all your brains or what?
I'm in Palm Springs from now (sunday 7-06) through wednesday, and looking to hit some dirt before i head back to the city.
Any of you old dirty bastards care to meet up and run something my 2wd stocker with a locked rear end can make it through? I dont want to go out by myself in case i hit a sand patch i can't get out of.

shoot me a PM or call/text me, i'd love to go check out some old mines or abandoned ghost town type shit.

-310-
-995-
-9710-

What type of fool comes out here when it's 105* ?
PM Cranky Ol Scott... I need to stay near the shanty due to work...

Come back when it 25* cooler & let us know ahead of time...

How are you feel'n ?

Curt

What type of fool comes out here when it's 105* ?
PM Cranky Ol Scott... I need to stay near the shanty due to work...

Come back when it 25* cooler & let us know ahead of time...

How are you feel'n ?

Curt

Scooter is busy with family business, can't foul him on that. i'd just like to get away from the fam for a a bit and meet up with some of you desert dwellers that i dont get to see too often. don't worry i wont tell anyone where your cave is lol.

No problem... Sorry it didn't quite go as planned... :sunshine:
Next time plan for a Nov. through Apr. ride... :D

Curt

Wish I would have checked here earlier, been bored sittin at the house all day, I would have came and towed you out in the land rover. You got my number hit me up if you need help

Shoot, me too. Thought you were just out for the day. Been doing the doctor thing again, haven't been on here.

Need to change the angle of the seats too much tilt mako. Needs fuel pump to get it running. $300 will have to wait till after the holidays

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :party:

How is everyone doing?

Back