• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

I got hit with it also...i'm better now, but we're in Las Vegas for the weekend. If you want to wait til Monday I can come help.

OK i got the jeep pushed into the garage.It is raining here so i didn't want to lay in the rain and mud to pull it.Now i got to rest. I had to hose it off cause i gave it all i had,:puke: LOL.If i stilll need help i'll post up again.
I think we all get it from being out sunday night having a good time.

Tones-trailer.jpg

They did it.
THEY ARE STATE CHAMPS. They NEVER lost a game during season or playoffs.
They stomped them again and now they go on to the ALLSTARS. This is the best of the best only that get to play on this team.He was second picked to be on the team, quarter back was the first.LOL..Guess we'll see how far this goes now.

Hey guys, I'm putting my Jeep up for sale. Thought I'd give the socal NAXJA people a crack at it first. I just got another truck for work and i dont have the room for three cars anymore. It's posted in the socal classifieds. I'm looking for $1100 Obo. Most everything works fine. It runs great. PM me if you need any more details. Thanks guys.

Brad

Hey guys, I'm putting my Jeep up for sale. Thought I'd give the socal NAXJA people a crack at it first. I just got another truck for work and i dont have the room for three cars anymore. It's posted in the socal classifieds. I'm looking for $1100 Obo. Most everything works fine. It runs great. PM me if you need any more details. Thanks guys.

Brad

The bracket hangs 3/4" below the tube at the lowest point. The bar will be about 48" long.

Back