• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SNOW!!!!!!

Here in berks area of PA the stow / icey mix clung to the trees that have lot of leaves left on them. lots of broken branches trees in the road... I drove down 401 and the trees along the road were literally touching the roof of the jeep. Lots of power out & downed limbs.

18+ inches here at the top of the mountain in long valley, no power for approx 30 hours now. trees down like mad, took the xj to work today instead of the ranger.

P1018143.jpg

Less than a inch in town. 10 miles away there is a foot. Ran the flatbed just about all night for idiots that cant drive, it should be close to a $1000 night

stay puff marshmallow jeep
photobucket-1430-1320019822145.jpg

also had a lot of fun swapping my girls front driveshaft back to her rig from mine last night. i borrowed it for rocktoberfest. it was very very cold doing that in the snow. and then going in to see we had no power lol.

holy shit Bill, that's insane.

We got around 8 or 9 inches here as far as I can tell. It was so warm and damp that that packed down to about 6 inches by dusk today. Lost power due to massive numbers of downed trees around 7PM last night and only got it back around an hour ago.

382152_581737706102_29101008_32048759_1725277132_n.jpg

308764_581737875762_29101008_32048762_1766090529_n.jpg

Last edited:
All the snows gone off of my front yard. But apparently CT has record power outages, even more than hurricane Irene caused.

the majority of my town is still without power, this is gonna be the 3rd full day. Thank god the gym finally got power back so i could go take a shower lol.

We haven't lost power at all but I have been taking back roads to get to work (1+ hour commute). Once I got ~30 minutes north/west of my place no one had power... except where I work... they made sure we had power :(

hows the hartford, ct area? my sister was in ohio for the weekend, two cancelled flights later shes on her way back now. the college is still closed so shes gonna dig her car out and drive home tonight.

stay puff marshmallow jeep
photobucket-1430-1320019822145.jpg

WOW! u guys got hit pretty good

All the snows gone off of my front yard. But apparently CT has record power outages, even more than hurricane Irene caused.

1,000,000 + recorded outages... insane

hows the hartford, ct area? my sister was in ohio for the weekend, two cancelled flights later shes on her way back now. the college is still closed so shes gonna dig her car out and drive home tonight.

snows basically melted, but damage is still heavy... still pockets of outages, limbs & lines still down & blocking side streets here & there... priorities are main roads/highways

parents are staying with my girlfriend & me since they lost power saturday night & still out... we just got cable/internet/phone back today

a midst the carnage, i had a blast driving around saturday night helpin people that were stuck, & clearin some limbs/debris around my neighborhood with my XJ... :cool:

Back