• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

snow run 42 loop from the 54 1/8

Re: snow run 42 loop from the 54

Notice man!! haha I have a ton of work to do on vehicles tomorrow otherwise I would be in. I've been dying to get out in the snow again, especially since we have some good new snow up there now.

dustin, joey.... Snow run next weekend up there.. Yay/Nay??

I can't go either. I have a bunch of stuff to do before the Hypo run later this month. Most of the time I'm allways ready for a snow run. Sorry MAN!

dustin, joey.... Snow run next weekend up there.. Yay/Nay??

I'll think about it but like icemans said I am going to be preparing for the hypothermia run. That and I really don't have all that much money to spend right now. Unexpected auto repairs threw me under the bus this month.

im really sorry guys. im way addicted to snow wheeling and i got a wild hair up my @$$. i will be going on the hypothermia run and prolly will be going before then as well anytime anyone wants im down.. lol the snow was so awesome yesterday i did not get home till 430am

Back