• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slade,Ky...Natural Bridge trail ride

Chark

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
:) I'm heading down to Slade to trail ride with a group off the Pirate board on the 28th.-30th.. How bout' it OneTon etc.? We will be staying at Lil' Abner's.

Man, wish my jeep was done. Let me know what trails you guys run. I'm curious to see what carbuerator hill, last chance, and a couple other places look like. Haven't been down there in almost 2 years. I've stayed at lil abners many times!

Wish I could buddy, but I'm an axle shavin' fool this weekend. Plus I'm putting a new motor in the chebie. I've never wheeled down there and always seem to miss the good op's.

Sean

Yep...I wish one of you guys was going....I'm kind of shy. Really I just been doing nothing but working most of the summer and got this chance to go. I'm taking a mud racer with me...I think maybe I can switch him and his early Bronco over to running trails. Later Guys and happy Thanksgiving....by the way OneTon...Easy looks good! And SewerBoss...hope to see your YJ..."yuppiejeep" soon. I know your no yup but as an old CJer I had a flashback about the square headlight Jeep.:D

Back