• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sKuLLy'S best Fathers day present to date!

Skully

NAXJA Forum User
So I woke up Father's Day Morning thinking it was going to be a mellow day and not to much at all. Things are tight and told the wife not to buy me anything just because.........

My two boys (5 1/2 & almost 4) were all hyper and excited waking up at 5:45ish as they were all worked up about giving me my Father's Day Presents they MADE.(help from mommy of course) They were so proud of their artwork.

They also sacrificed 2 Jeeps out of their Hotwheels collection for it, pretty proud of them.

Pretty Friggin awesomely cool..................I think they are trying to tell me something as well, wonder what that is?

My 5 1/5 year old's; (he explained the roll bar and roof rack are raised up because it just recovered from a roll over)

My almost 4 year old's;

That present is the result of good parenting. Bravo :cheers:

What are they tellin ya to get a YJ? HAHA That is an awesome gift though!

Well even though my poor '90 XJ is still running, just needs some cosmetic TLC my plans are when the wheels fall off. I have missed my ability to take the top off like my old CJ and now that it is just the four of us, no longer extra kids in the house, I really want to get a LJ or a JK if life permits.

.............they have been telling me over and over since spring they want to go to the mountains and wheel and camp.

The Red Jeep is a TJ BTW :)

Last edited:
that rocks, Matt, pun totally intended.

Back