• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest at Deer Valley: Which weekend do you prefer?

Which date do you prefer for Sierra Fest at Deer Valley?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The BOD is prepared to make some exceptions - in the name of entertainment of course.

well in that case, count me in! :party:
i plan on going up a couple days early since this is my favorite trip of the year & it goes by way too fast.

also, i can lead a night trip to the rock lookout on deer valley.
i'll try to take the easy lines so eric won't need to jack up your heep again...

Id like to attend kid free...so the 9th-12th works better for me :)

Im in.... Gotta show Slickrock whats up with the new 8.8 in. Also any chance you guys could do slickrock sat and DV sunday. That way once we go out DV we can hop on 88 and go from there? Just throwing out ideas. (9-12 would be the best for me, but either work)

Im in.... Gotta show Slickrock whats up with the new 8.8 in. Also any chance you guys could do slickrock sat and DV sunday. That way once we go out DV we can hop on 88 and go from there? Just throwing out ideas. (9-12 would be the best for me, but either work)

Bring the TJ on. :viking:

When will the voting end so I can put in for vacation?

I'm good for either date.

If anyone if up for taking 2-3 days to run the 'Con before or after, let me know!

I'm down as long as whatever job I have allowes, I will make it a point to let them know before I get hired I would like a week of in August

When will the voting end so I can put in for vacation?

We'll make a decision pretty soon. No hard deadline set for voting - we want to make sure people have time to see the thread and get their votes in.

The outcome of the voting looks to be very predictable but I say give it a couple more days for people to vote if they want to. We'll probably shut it down on Sunday or Monday and make it official.

edit: just checked it again and its not as one-sided as it was before. The BOD might have to discuss this one.

I voted for Aug 9-12 but will be in Vegas for CGE'12, and not sure if I'll have funds for this. But do what you need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back