• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Showing up?

MMIXJ said:
i'm confused... i thought this was a group site down by the river like last year.
should we be making our own reservations?

:dunce:
tb

We do have the group site as well.They reserved their sites presumably because they have truck/motorhome & trailers. :doh:

Jeff

hey now... i'll have my jeep and a tent.

you guys can have your motorhomes, trailers, tow trucks, etc...

so who's the yuppie now?
;)

MMIXJ said:
hey now... i'll have my jeep and a tent.

you guys can have your motorhomes, trailers, tow trucks, etc...

so who's the yuppie now?
;)
AAAH YOU??..... Yup its you

You cant call me a yuppie. 1973 winnie baby, prac. like sleeping in a tent. And I dont drink beer that cant be pronounced.lol.....:cheers:

jrsxj98 said:
You cant call me a yuppie. 1973 winnie

don't you know that "retro chic" is the epitome of yuppie?
;)

MMIXJ said:
don't you know that "retro chic" is the epitome of yuppie?
;)

Indeed! Rumor has it that Justin will be 'wheelin wearing polyester bellbottoms and sportin' a 'fro.......

:laugh3:

Sandy and are planning on coming out for the week in the 96 Classic. No tow rig yet so we will be driving out as usuall. Still on 33 BFG M/Ts. Unless something changes by then.

Hey all, My name is Matt but i go by XJMAN88 on here. I am hoping to make it as well. Hopefully Uncle Sam will let me. I also hope to get my locker in by then. See you all there.

Back