• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

show your swag

BenDiesel

NAXJA Forum User
for thouse of us who went to the sap meet
i got a few fsm for my xj's

file0377.jpg

I got a nice mace at the sap meet.
Mace.jpg

i got a master pull t shirt and a fire fire extinguisher well me and jeepermatt did. I was going to get a pull rope from master pull but it would have took to much room

What'd the fsm's run ya?

lol i saw that 6 to.

the red manual cost 25 and the yellow was 39

good core fer rebuild

its ok i got one for free im going to build into a stroker and you can have the one i got when i swap em

Same, we had a great time and got rid of a ton of stuff that was cluttering the shop. I meant to come over and check out your booth but never got a chance.:(

-Alex

Same here. I left the booth once at about 3:55 to use the bathroom. :D We brought 20 Warn M8000s and sold them PLUS about 8 more for in-store pickup later. Final deal on them was $450 plus tax...and we gave out a $50 in-store gift card with each purchase. Those were the 100' cable/roller fairlead models (the 80'/hawse has been discontinued). Our price point was to directly compete with the cheapie imports. Sold off our Hi-Lifts (40 or so, various sizes...people said we were $5 less than 4WP) within about an hour and a half of them being set out, and all of the 25 jerry cans we brought (wish we had brought more!) in 2 hours. LOL, the best were the chrome diff covers that we 'inherited' at the store when we took it over. We were blowing those out at $5 each, then after we sold half the stock, someone came and bought the lot of them. Seriously it only took us like 5 mins to break down and load the truck when we left. :D GREAT day...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
805396344_gwiY9-XL.jpg

Gave away a bunch of crap in my shed, somehow made $10 and spent $60 on a set of 5.38s.

Not concrete yet, but I got a line on a bridgeport mill and tubing bender. I have room for neither.

ya next year im going to bring a few k to the swap meet. i got a line on a d44 ox locker in a waggy unused fer 250

Back