• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Should I part out red mustache ride?

Should I part red mustache ride out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dellstopjeep

NAXJA Forum User
Im tired of a 5 speed. Its a pain in the ass. My wifes cherokee will be a fun trail rig suitable for trail runs and more than capable.
I could part out of jeep and pay off most to all of my debt.
Plus cherokees are for children. Grown ups save and get wranglers. Im tired of being childish.

Should I part it out for a payday or just settle for what I have?

You're dumb. You only want to do this because your friends are.

If we cut off our privates with a rusty knife, you'd be right there waiting for your turn.

Really? This is a fad I can't follow..

Spend 10k and get 3k back.. For what? Debt? You know how redundant that sounds?

Cherokees might be for children but wranglers are for little girls
images-1.jpg

This won't happen. Eric is just doing this to get attention.

Eric only has 5 wheeling trips on the Jeep, but has spent more on his rig than anyone else.

Wow I'm a grown up! So you want to join BoringDaves Wrangler club? It's not to impressive yet but next year it should be some what.

What would you have left to part out axles and transfer case would go into a TJ ot YJ with some trimming. I would assume that's where all your money is now.

BoringDave

From the bylaws.

Section 3: Membership Qualifications
  1. In order to be eligible for Membership an individual shall satisfy the following requirements:
    1. Shall be not less than 18 years of age;
    2. Shall own or shall have regular use of an XJ or MJ vehicle.

Boring Dave your still safe even though I doubt that your XJ will ever be seen off road again. And what the hell is up with people changing screen names? I go away for 2 days and all hell breaks loose. :)

Back