• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shady Maple Saturday

pajeepman

NAXJA Forum User
So who all is going? Anybody bringing stuff to sell or swap like has happened in the past? I'm planning on going nothing really to sell. Meet at 3pm go in at gorge ourselves at 4pm is what it sounds like is the plan! Not driving the XJ, maybe my red CJ-7 but just lost some exhaust Sunday so it's pretty loud.

no one wants that thing Andy! give up already!

ill be there with girl and fiesta

Ill bring my Rustys steering brace if any one wants it. Idk 35 bucks sound good?

you wanna caravan barry?

I can't make it. Last weekend I had to rip the kitchen floor,subfloor and beams out now I have to put it all back. This should be almost as fun as stuffing my food hole and talking about xj's.

I gonna try. My daughter is home from college this weekend, so any plans i had are now up in the air.

I gonna try. My daughter is home from college this weekend, so any plans i had are now up in the air.

bring her. just tell her your taking her out to a fancy late lunch to celebrate how happy you are she came home to visit. then when you see us you can be all "whoa what are you guys doing here? oh wait that was this weekend?"

problem solved

you wanna caravan barry?
Where you going out the turnpike or out 23? noticed my cj's pinion seal is leaking pretty bad also...might not drive it that far that fast, seems to be leaking pretty good, all underneath my body above the axle is wet. Maybe borrow my dad's minivan(he just got a knee replaced yesterday, he won't need it for a while) or maybe bumm a ride with you if it's an option, i'll bath first AND use deodorant!

Unfortunately, Carol and I wont be making this one..She had previous plans with her sister and my dumb ass thought it was sunday for some reason. We'll see you all again soon, for sure. ( New thread for that one!)
Rich

Unfortunately, Carol and I wont be making this one..She had previous plans with her sister and my dumb ass thought it was sunday for some reason. We'll see you all again soon, for sure. ( New thread for that one!)
Rich

That sucks. Im bringing my gf and i was hoping her and carol could play girl stuff together.

Might be a good thing though. I dont want her getting any ideas about wedding bells.

That sucks. Im bringing my gf and i was hoping her and carol could play girl stuff together.

Might be a good thing though. I dont want her getting any ideas about wedding bells.

You must be joking. All women have ideas about wedding bells. You might be already married and just don't know it yet.

Dont sweat it, I have to work saturday otherwise I'd show up without her ( I was even encouraged to do this), but theres no way I'm turning down the money. We'll see you soon enough, I have a plan for late April/early May.
Rich

Pretty sure I got bail on this. Sucks. Got wind the township is gonna give me crap about "rubbish" on my property. I gotta use the weekend to clean up my rubbish(aka jeep parts to you and me)and to move my abandoned 11 second '90 mustang notchback(if it isn't inspected, registered, and insured it's abandoned in my wonderful township). Maybe i can get enough cleaned up tomorrow after work.

yea I think my girl is going to bail on me. she is most likely getting a permanent sub position because of a maternity leave. and she starts on Monday and she wont know if she has to start doing lesson plans until tomorrow(Friday). so shes stressed to the max, and needs the time to prepare.

so it will just be me and the fiesta

yea I think my girl is going to bail on me. she is most likely getting a permanent sub position because of a maternity leave. and she starts on Monday and she wont know if she has to start doing lesson plans until tomorrow(Friday). so shes stressed to the max, and needs the time to prepare.

so it will just be me and the fiesta

haha ok man see you there, looks like me you and andy will have most of it to ourselves.

Back