• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sets of tires and amplifier

over2land

NAXJA Member #1171
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
First the free stuff:

A set of 31x10.50R15s on my stock MJ rims. One has a bolt through the tread, doesn't have very good tread, kinda dryrotted, but 4 hold air, and they are free if you pick em up.

389149905.jpg

A set of 4 225/75R15 Bridgestone Duelers on stock XJ rims. I was hoping to get $50 out of them, but feel free and make an offer. Not bad tread on them, but one isn't holding air due to a bead not being seated.

389149909.jpg

389149912.jpg

A set of 5 235/75R15 Goodyear Duratracs. Great tires, my favorite AT right now. Aggressive enough to actually take wheeling, but quiet and well mannered enough for a highway queen. I swapped a set of 33s on my XJ within 3000 miles of putting these on it. I put a set of 33 Duratracs on my girl's LJ and likes em so much I got em for my XJ. Then I went nuts with a hammer and sawzall and pulled them off. The run $125 new at tirerack, I'm hoping for $400 for the set. Awesome tread (They are basically new) and no damage to them.

389149906.jpg

389149908.jpg

I've also got a brand new in box 4 channel JL Audio Marine amp for sale. Model number M4-500, it boasts 80 watts by 4 into 4 ohms RMS or 125 by 4 peak into 4 ohms. Retails for $370, I'm asking $200.

389149918.jpg

389149915.jpg

I am open to offers, and trades. I'm in need of some 4.88s and a locker or spool for a Dana 44, good Dana 44 brake parts, some front shocks for about 5.5 to 6.5 inches of lift, and a bed light and light switch/panel for a Comanche.

First the free stuff:

A set of 31x10.50R15s on my stock MJ rims. One has a bolt through the tread, doesn't have very good tread, kinda dryrotted, but 4 hold air, and they are free if you pick em up.

389149905.jpg

Hey Pete...

I'll take those wheels. If any needs the tires, let me know because I really just want the rims..

Thanks,
E

Bump for the evening crowd.

And it just occurred to me that I am also in need of a newer 8,000 or 12,000 btu window air conditioner. The back part of the case needs to be under 22 inches wide, but because of my goofy windows, I don't need any of the mounting stuff.

for stupid people like me, what is the closes range in inches of those goodyear tires?

My bro is looking for some, but needs like 30" range.

Cool. Are there particular days and times that are better for you???

Reed, you got it. I just replied to your pm.

E

It is really hit or miss with me. No particular day, no particular time is better than any other. PM me what you are thinking and I can tell you if I'll be in town or even in the state that particular day.

235/75/15 is about a 29" tire. Good size for a stock XJ or with 2" lift. Anything higher and they look a bit small in my opinion.

Yep, what he said.

But if your springs are sagging, or you don't cut your fenders you might have fitment issues at stock height. I know I did.

LOL, if I didn't ever get around to putting this one in, the last I need is another. Thanks for the offer though.

Got an Air Conditioner? lol

MJ tires and wheels and stock XJ tires are gone. Goodyears still available though.

Don't need an AC anymore. Still need shocks for my MJ, wouldn't mind a front skidplate either.

Back