• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Serious Offroad

Serious Offroad

NAXJA Forum User
Do to the increasing costs of parts, materials, freight. etc., I've had to take a long hard look at what it will take to continue to offer great products at what I feel are very competitive prices. Since I really don't want to raise the prices on my site I've decided to reduce our discount from 10% to 5%. This change is effective immediately.

The good news is that the discount will be available for everyone, not just red letter members.

The code to use at checkout is NAXJA.

The code will be valid for all regularly priced items ($50 min Purchase) only. Sale items, Free shipping offers, etc. will not be eligible.

Thanks

:cheers:Couldn't you keep the discount at 10% and only available to red letters?

You gotta do what you gotta do, i'd rather hear you drop the discount all together, than to get ran out of buisness helping people out.

Frank, honesty goes a long way especially with people in the offroad market. I commend you on being up front with what's going on and I hope your business keeps growing :thumbup:

Just ordered RE drop brackets and braces. Thanks for the awesome prices and continued support of NAXJA.

just wanted to say im super happy with serious offroad. had an item on back order and he took the time to call and talk to me about it not just email. great customer service

hey is serious offroad still around ? The link to the site says cant find server ?

Back