• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Serious Off Road

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Ordered an AGR Super Box 2 from him recently. One of the big online retailers had a better price, but with my NAXJA member discount, he got it to me for less than the big retailer would have.

He was excellent to deal with and even went out of his way to call AGR to find out if I would need to install spacers for the box to fit properly! Received the box quickly and in excellent shape.

I would definitely do business with him again. (Plus his XJ is pretty sweet...):D

Had a great price listed on his website for RE adjustable uppers. With shipping added in, I think he was maybe a dollar or two more than the cheapest online retailer I found but I ordered anyway since he's a NAXJA supporter. Just for the heck of it I asked if he offered a NAXJA Red Letter discount on top of his already super low price. Really wasn't expecting one since his price was already so low... final shipped price blew away the competition and it was shipped quickly! Think that paid for my membership for the year, thanks!

Recently bought my Serious Offroad long arm suspension kit, RE coils and some control arm bushing replacements.

Great prices and QUICK shipping! :thumbup:

Ordered a few items from Serious Offroad. Great prices and quick shipping. Had a small Issue with part of my order that was no fault of his own. He stepped up and made it right by me. I have had similar things happen with other companys and I was always told to take a hike. Not here, emails were returned quickly and always kept in the loop. Excellent customer service. Will do business again and already have. Stand up company.

Back